Torghast Tuning for Rogues and Warriors

I’ve done maybe 10 runs on priest and have yet to see it. I get there’s some potential for combos being good and enabling some powers but they could just change it to SW:P damage or tick rate (like flame shock for shaman) and make it more appealing. Duration adds no power to my character.

As a rogue main who absolutely detests Torghast/Maw, this is not even a sliver of a shadow of what is needed. Remove legendary gating, make this sht show optional, ditto for raid gated bullsht. PvE focused players do not have to play PvP for anything, but the reverse is never true. For more you can read the comment I put on my unsubscription.

3 Likes

So if you get pain break prism I think it’ll consume the damage of SWP

You can also get a power that boosts the damage of SWD on kill

On the beta I got to the point where I could just 1 hit every thing SWD, including bosses on the 18 floor run as it was hitting for around 5 million

The animacharge perks are pretty insane… acts as if 20 combo points were consumed and instantly resets when you consume the charge.

Ya know, there are other melee class too, but I’m legit not surprised the favorite children got buffs while the others did not.

1 Like

Yay, this should help quite a bit.

Now just fix that bugged eye beam boss that instantly tracks you with his beam instead of doing a rotation you have to dodge like it should be.

I thought mages had it good? Been hearing a lot of OP animas for mages, especially with the right build, they can one shot the boss.

I don’t know for sure, but I’m pretty sure the slime boss requires dying in the first 30 seconds. Gonna try it solo tonight, but I’d think a frost mage would have a better shot than an affliction lock - on just that particular boss. I have it good the rest of the time.

any thoughts of changing some powers for Shadow Priests? we only have one major power that actually changes how we play and it’s tied to Power Infusion. would be nice to get more powers that allow us to do different plays than “dot up the pack, fear them, wait till dots kill them, move on to next pack”

My mage would like more survivability powers please. However, it is quite funny to see my little gnome mage facetanking mobs five times his size.

2 Likes

Imagine playing a broken rogue class but failing hard at this laughable content/ borghast.

We need damage lol what is wrong with you guys

2 Likes

Wait, I was told by all of the classes that can afk while their pets do all the work that Torghast was perfectly tuned and it was all a skill issue. Why are these hotfixes needed?

anything for our rogues!
The best in EVERYTHING

1 Like

meanwhile im stuck on tier 2 boss as frost DK. never a decent DPS power. too many shields and aborbs and a boss scaled for run away dps powers that other classes must really be enjoying.

As Frost, I’ve run into one situation I can’t figure out how to get past (Mort’regar Layer 3). Platforms with 2x elite undead Shadows plus 4x regular Shadows. Little room to kite, and even if I could (1) each that dies leaves a pool I can’t stand in without high damage; and (2) they teleport to me constantly. Also, can’t sheep unless I get the right power (which has yet to happen – even if I could it’d break because Ice Lance), so I have to try to face tank them, which never works out. Even blowing all my CDs I still can’t kill them fast enough. I have no idea how to finish this. Oh, and elites see through my invisibility it seems.

MM is fine in Torghast just wish I didn’t get so many anima powers that require me to use my pet. Other than that I honestly cant complain since MM is strong enough to clear Torghast w/o anima powers.

Torghast was already a blast playing as warrior. Thanks for the updates, but please put appropriate tuning for classes and specs frustrated with Torghast. It is too good of an addition for players to get annoyed by it.

For all those that said Torghast was fine. Get tuned.

2 Likes

???

Torghast is easy as a mage.

I cannot understand what problems so many mages are having. Are they trying to facetank entire rooms or something?