Torghast Tuning for Rogues and Warriors

Late yesterday, we implemented some adjustments to Torghast intended to improve the experience for rogues and warriors. While we haven’t yet compiled today’s hotfixes update, some players might appreciate a detailed look at the changes that went in.

Torghast – Rogue Anima Powers

• Organized Vial Satchel now reduces the cooldown of Crimson Vial by 10 seconds per stack (was 5 seconds) and has a max stacks of 3, for 30 seconds cooldown reduction (instant cast vials).
  • Restless Onyx Geodes now grants 15 seconds of Cloak of Shadows, Evasion, Feint, or Crimson Vial when casting Shadowstep or Grappling Hook (was 3 seconds).
  • Scroll of Forewarning now has a max stack of 3 and now increases the duration of Evasion, Feint, Cloak of Shadows, and Vanish by 3/6/9 seconds (was a 1 second increase).
  • Leather Apron is now Common rarity.
  • Leather Apron now has a max stack of 2 and decreases a target’s damage dealt by 15/30% after recovering from your crowd control abilities (was a flat 10%).
  • Quicksilver Mixture is now in the defense category.
  • Quicksilver Mixture now grants Cloak, Evasion, or Feint for 6 seconds when casting Crimson Vial (was 4 seconds).

Torghast - Warrior Anima Powers

• Periapt of Furor now increases the duration of Berserker Rage by 300% (was 100%), and now stacks up to 2 times (was 3 times).
  • Hurricane Heart now causes Whirlwind and Thunder Clap to heal for 80% of damage dealt (was 50%), and now stacks up to 3 times (was 5 times).
  • Unbound Fortitude now increases the duration of a major defensive ability by 20% per stack of Soul Remnant’s Blessing (was 10%), and now stacks up to 3 times (was 5 times).
  • Bladed Bulwark now makes Ignore Pain have a 50% chance to cast your major defensive ability (was 20%), and no longer stacks.

Again, these are updates that will be recorded in our hotfixes post later today, but are now live and in effect.

As always, thank you very much for your feedback!

7 Likes

What about Mages?

17 Likes

As a prot warrior already enjoying Torghast…looks like I’m going to have bigger Torghasms :smiley:

5 Likes

Pretty sure all the forum complain threads were started by Mages. :frowning: Though I did have to carry my friends rogue through his this week with my totally fair and balanced Resto Druid.

5 Likes

Haha, Hurricane heart was already op with more stacks and the ww damage buff, now I’m going to try to kill level 6 bosses with just ww for fun.

2 Likes

No one should be choosing those perks except for unbound fortitude as a warrior lol and even then its a meh pick

Thunderclap heal is pretty nice on my warrior.
Wish we had that in normal content.

1 Like

I mean, they tend to drop a lot without other choice anyways.

The Arms hype train continues rolling baby~

1 Like

Hurricane Heart is pure and wholesome.

Are warriors and rouges the only class in WoW? How about you throw a bone to the other classes Jesus Christ

15 Likes

(Emphasis mine.)

Can we get a list of all the anima powers that have a maximum amount of stacks?
…part of me is wondering if there’s a stack limit on Affinity Stones…

3 Likes

Affliction locks were complaining too IIRC

Why dont you TUNE ROGUES IN PVP? ???

1 Like

Good changes for rogues… Still would like to see some more damaging powers buffed though. Every other class seems to have something that just breaks Torghast, I’ve yet to see that for rogues.

3 Likes

The rogue changes are quite good tbh.

Yo blizz hunter pets are too squishy

Plz play a hunter and duel me and let me show you what happens to them in pvp

2 Likes

too bad level 6 isn’t out…

Layer 6 isn’t out, level 6 is in every layer.

2 Likes

While these Rogue buffs do help with survivability (something that was needed), I feel like there’s just a lack of consideration with the powers in general.

I feel like my daggers are wet noodles because half of the powers I get just apply a one combo point Rupture or deal useless AoE damage that probably puts me in more damage than I would be in without it.

4 Likes