Late yesterday, we implemented some adjustments to Torghast intended to improve the experience for rogues and warriors. While we haven’t yet compiled today’s hotfixes update, some players might appreciate a detailed look at the changes that went in.
Torghast – Rogue Anima Powers
- Organized Vial Satchel now reduces the cooldown of Crimson Vial by 10 seconds per stack (was 5 seconds) and has a max stacks of 3, for 30 seconds cooldown reduction (instant cast vials).
- Restless Onyx Geodes now grants 15 seconds of Cloak of Shadows, Evasion, Feint, or Crimson Vial when casting Shadowstep or Grappling Hook (was 3 seconds).
- Scroll of Forewarning now has a max stack of 3 and now increases the duration of Evasion, Feint, Cloak of Shadows, and Vanish by 3/6/9 seconds (was a 1 second increase).
- Leather Apron is now Common rarity.
- Leather Apron now has a max stack of 2 and decreases a target’s damage dealt by 15/30% after recovering from your crowd control abilities (was a flat 10%).
- Quicksilver Mixture is now in the defense category.
- Quicksilver Mixture now grants Cloak, Evasion, or Feint for 6 seconds when casting Crimson Vial (was 4 seconds).
Torghast - Warrior Anima Powers
- Periapt of Furor now increases the duration of Berserker Rage by 300% (was 100%), and now stacks up to 2 times (was 3 times).
- Hurricane Heart now causes Whirlwind and Thunder Clap to heal for 80% of damage dealt (was 50%), and now stacks up to 3 times (was 5 times).
- Unbound Fortitude now increases the duration of a major defensive ability by 20% per stack of Soul Remnant’s Blessing (was 10%), and now stacks up to 3 times (was 5 times).
- Bladed Bulwark now makes Ignore Pain have a 50% chance to cast your major defensive ability (was 20%), and no longer stacks.
Again, these are updates that will be recorded in our hotfixes post later today, but are now live and in effect.
As always, thank you very much for your feedback!