Torghast Leaderboards?

You’re incapable of being good at a video game, one of the easiest around, I get it. You are probably bad at a lot of simple things.

What? Am I not worth a good armory or log troll?

You hurt me.

Obviously you will disagree with anything shy of what you believe and have nothing productive to offer except your disillusionment with the game.

Correct you aren’t

But definitely worth more responses.

I know baby, I love you too.

Of course, I love talking down to baddies, who are threatened by more skilled players to the point they cry about it. mmmmmmm tears

Well now you’re just trying too hard.

You gotta make it feel more natural otherwise my jimmies won’t be significantly rustled.

1 Like

More tears mmmmmm

Well now you’re not trying hard enough.

Tease.

Delicious, the ecstasy, the tears

please no… the last thing i want is to get very far, believe im very good and then someone in the first place of the leaderboards reachs an impossible way longer floor and gives me depression in the process

If that were to be the case then the other player is much better than you and you should just get better and improve or find another game.

yeah lol, thats feel soooooo encouraging, i usually dont care about other players achievments because most of this game hardcore content is purely group based, and that means nothing for me…
but solo hardcore content? yeah no, i dont want to get my ego destroyed just yet

Then leave you won’t be missed

both decisions (leaderboard and leaving) are not yours to take

Why do people act like any of these ideas are new or different from how it is currently? Those who complete more tasks and advance the furthest always get the better gear. You can’t even join a mythic dungeon without having a certain ilvl. And you can’t get certain mounts without running a mythic dungeon or raid.

1 Like

I’m okay with torments, but leaderboards for some sort of fixed run would also be cool.

1 Like

I can still call you baby soft for feeling emasculated by superior players

and to be honest i dont care, of course i will not gonna like to feel inferior, instead of the old “there´s still space for getting better” feeling all i will got is “my efforts and time spended were it all for nothing”

Tbf I have a sneaky suspicion that most things you put effort and time into are considered to be nothing by most of your associates in game and out