Torghast Leaderboards?

There is always a bigger fish.

Getting depressed about it isn’t healthy.

1 Like

Especially when one is such a small whimpering fish such as this kid

i mean you´re not wrong (not that something that i care) its just that the only one person that needs to care about it is me

indeed, i agree to that… its just the way i am, proud and competitive

considering im one of the best players of my server and also the fact that your judgement about this is purely based on my commentary, you are simple wrong, nothing much to say about it

I’m not wrong. The fact that you are still hear shedding tears is proof enough. You are an insecure baby, fearful of the vast pool of players that are superior to you. This game would be better off without you.

its cute hearing that from you considering that the one emotionally hurted here is you.
you simple cant handle the way i am and the way i think or feel because you disagree, because of that you simple cant handle your anger and spit insults for me when in fact you cant judge me since you are not doing any better until now

Ohh I can understand why you are like that. It’s 2020 and there are plenty of babies to crack a joke at and mock. I’m pretty sure that deep down you can’t possibly be proud of how soft and fragile you are. You probably are the way you are because you have been bullied your entire life for being a useless human, incapable of contributing to society in any meaningful way.

oh wow, my comment really hurted your feelings probably by 2x i would say…

this says way more about you than me actually… for example, lets suppose your example is real:
1 - if im someone who got bullied and just could not do anything like a baby, then you think i would give a damn about contributing to society? the same one that hurted me?
2 - soft and fragile compared to what exactly? i didnt know my life were a mma arena, thank for telling me

see? you cant judge me, im just fooling around your anger just the way you were judging me from feeling bad about something that does not affect you at all.
i recommend you stop, you are just cringing at this point

1. Your English is terrible and it hurts my eyes.
  2. You are still here crying about better players making you feel bad about yourself
  3. Your new name is Charmin

They’re already taking the fun out and there wasn’t even a competition.

Are you referring to timers?

If so, I feel that that is debatable.

are u sure is the english? or just the way im turning you around completely?

yeah? i was not crying, my comment doesnt suggest any anger or sadness at all, i was merely expressing my opinion about it.
you clearly dont know the difference

Trust me it’s the terrible English…

Still crying I see mr. Charmin

The way they are implemented right now is not fun. They do not achieve the stated goals. They are either an annoyance to play around that irritates you but does not meaningfully increase difficulty in any way, or they are so brutal that you can barely make any headway before they overwhelm you, dependent entirely on which floor you start.

Only one of the 6 currently implemented torments has potential to achieve the stated goal of gradually making it more difficult so you are encouraged to keep progressing and not waste time waiting on CDs.

why? torments is there so people dont afk waiting for cd’s to reset just to faceroll higher lvls it’s a soft timer if you cannot handle a soft timer then your better off quitting now.

it is NO different then completing a low level m+ key while insanely overgeared. you can steamroll the content and have lots of time left going at a casual pace. until you get higher lvl

yeah im legitimately confused by how you can possible believe for a single second that you are the one messing around with me now.
let me tell you, you´re not.
you losted your cool eons ago, while im just chilling the entire time reading someone raging about how much the way i am is wrong and i should feel ashamed about it, and blablablablabla

That sounds kinda subjective. I am not testing the game personally, but the general idea of something that forces me to push through faster doesn’t turn me off from the content.

What are the stated goals? Has Blizzard said definitively what those goals are somewhere that I could read myself or are we just using forum poster arguments that came from… somewhere?

It’s comical how terrible your English is… I don’t think you even realize the things you are saying. The verbal diarrhea you are spewing does not equate to the things you are trying to say mr. Charmin.

What you meant to say was you are soft as soft can be and are scared of leaderboards.

hmm thank you, i think now i understand what kind of person you are, yet i need a nickname for you…
anyway you are one of those people that avoids the subject when start losing in any debate conversation, your pride cant handle losing or admiting your own defeat, well well well it looks like deep inside isnt you that type of person? the one that cant handle being bested?

And here goes Mr. Charmin crying again with nonsense that doesn’t make sense. What third world country do you hail from?

Suggesting I quit now is a pathetic response, as for the M+ debate, can I afk in a M+ without the content becoming more difficult? Pretty sure I can. Also I play a rogue, so the idea of a torment that spawns an add every 30 seconds and attacks me sounds like Ill be waiting on that timer regardless. It also sounds terrible