<Torch> [A] [PVP] Recruiting

Torch is being founded on the idea that the journey is just as important as the destination.

We are looking for like minded folks who are accustomed to high end raiding, but are also wanting to enjoy the road leading to it. Most of the members of Torch are former raiders of games such as EverQuest, Swtor, and of course WoW.

While we are not considering ourselves “Hardcore” this time around, we will be pushing to clear content as quickly as possible. Our approach to classic is to clear all raid content in an efficient manner while maintaining a relaxed atmosphere.

In order to maintain a decent rank within the server, we have put together a 3 day 3 hour schedule that we feel is sufficient in order to achieve our goals.

Tuesday- 7:30-1030 EST
Thursday- 730-1030 EST
Sunday- 730-1030 EST ( Sunday will drop once raids are on farm)

** UPDATE**
We now have a website up and running. Head over to Torchguild .club and register! You can join our discord through the website.

Torch operates through discord and our website. These resources are the best source of information for everything that pertains to the guild.

We also understand that from now until launch is quite a long time, and that many people who will join, simply wont be there at launch. Because of this reality, we are openly accepting all classes as of now.

We can be contacted through this post, or on discord.
We look forward to talking to you.

Contact Info: DogDad#4835 Raayyn#6281 Stones#4934 (Discord) Or contact us through the website!

2 Likes

Evening all enjoy your weekend.

1 Like

I have been raiding with this group for a couple years now. Looking forward to continuing the saga in classic.

Also recruiting folks for my secret mage society within the guild.

1 Like

Finally an Alliance PVP EST guild posted

1 Like

Evening all. We have had some great folks get in touch with us! Let’s keep it going.

1 Like

Your raid days and times would work for this Vanilla vet, I will contact you guys before release. I also like the idea of raid content is goal, yet taking your time and enjoying the ride. We had MC, BWL and most of AQ on farm , just a pinky toe into Naxx.

2 Likes

Talked with these guys for a bit. They seem really chill and enjoyable to be around.

1 Like

Horde or Alliance? sorry forgot to ask…

1 Like

[A] means Alliance

2 Likes

Alliance currently, but not set in stone. As the game gets closer to release, they will likely inquire among those present.

1 Like

Hope everyone is having a great day. Look forward to speaking with you Thelashh!

Looking forward to playing with these guys. Torch!

Afternoon everyone. Still looking for more awesome folks. Happy Holidays!

Sounds fun if you dicide on horde let me know.

Thanks for the nice words Akashta.

Ive added you on B-tag :slight_smile: hopefully you’re looking for a resto druid or a hunter.

1 Like

Thanks for the interest Jelyck! The contact info is for Discord. Add me on there and I would love to talk. Hope everyone is having a great holiday.

:mage::woman_mage::ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m not cool enough for emojis. Still looking for great buds to get this baby fed.

Get ready to romp stomp some horde with some Raid gear. Taking the PVP action to them. Going against the grain.