Any guilds recruiting for Classic?

I’ve been looking through the guild recruitment forum hoping to find Classic, but seems like anyone asking about Classic is just getting lost in the deluge of “BfA 9/9M super hardcorez” guild posts. :laughing: Is it too early to start Classic guilds?

There are no guilds, only lfr

1 Like

Interesting… I never realized guilds didn’t exist in-game in Vanilla. boy do I feel :sheep:ish :blush:

1 Like

There are, but you’re better off searching off bliz forums until you pick a server then hopefully their will be individual server forums.

1 Like

Give it a glance, if you’re interested hit us up.

1 Like

Hi, I would like to introduce the guild Bourbon Raiders. Here is our website: bourbonraiders.guildlaunch.(com. if interested hit me up on my battletag: Breakout#1905

2 Likes

Guild Name: Advent
Faction: Horde
Realm Type: PvP
Region: NA
Loot Distribution: Loot Council
We’re recruiting new and returning players alike to experience the game the way it’s meant to played. With a group of people who all share the same passion as you do. We won’t be competing for server first, but we will be clearing content at our own pace. Our goal is to be coordinated not only in PvE, but organized group PvP during phase 2 and 3. There are guild perks, and we try to be as clear as possible when it comes to how loot is distributed. PM Zobrak#0036 on Discord for more info.

Hi,

We are in the beginning stages of putting together a guild for Classic. We will be Alliance on a PvP server and will have weekend raid times (two days within Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday to be voted on when the Classic launch gets a little closer and we have most of our group).

Our core is made up of experienced raiders throughout all stages of the game. If this sounds like a guild you might be interested in, please add me:
Oddish#1277
Or join our discord:
discord.gg/D5UDvNQ

Hello, Take a moment to check us out we have a great community for classic and over 50 active core members.

just added you! Do you guys accept beginners?

1 Like

Yes. We accept anyone willing to learn.