Too much friction on forums

Oh defiantly, everyone’s experiences will vary and not everyone likes the same content.

I just mean looking at it from that viewpoint, you can see a case being made.

From what I’ve seen, Shadowlands is just steadying the ship through the storm. No real fixes to the fundamental problems with the game, just getting rid of some of the dead weight.

It’s still on a collision course.

1 Like

They do play the game, not as much apparently. Or maybe on different level. Are you trying to manipulate? Are they different from people that have 430 ilvl or 450ilvl? Yes they ARE. They have 470-475ilvl this is the difference. It so obvious. Do they have better personalities or are they smarter? I don’t have that information. But they definitely experienced more content or more harder content in this patch.

When your “fundamental problems” are doing any of the game’s content, Shadowlands isn’t going to be for you.

I think it’s kind of difficult to voice any kind of opinion on these forums due to the flag system and how people use it to punish wrong think.

There are legitimate threads or posters that should be squelched, but their numbers pale in comparison to the actual number of flags handed out on these forums.

1 Like

Blizzard unflagged this post. This is really reason why my idea is good. Toxic, low IQ people that don’t even play this game flag every post.

That’s because it doesn’t violate the CoC. It’s just a bad idea. :man_shrugging:

I would always see your posts even if they cause friction on the forums!

It used to be your post would get mass downvoted if you didn’t go along with the GD hivemind but now since that’s gone people just flag. And then some abuse it by flagging things they disagree with like you say or mass flagging on their alts.

If it’s going to be like that I’d rather just see downvotes come back.

Only if you use your main and if its 470+ ilvl. But so far you either scared to use your main or you don’t have one.

Because next-to-none of game’s content is worth doing, and what little there is to do I’ve already completed.

If there’s no substantial changes to how this game is being built and run, then yes… both WoW and Shadowlands won’t be for me. I’ve been giving it the benefit of a doubt, but it seems for every correct move there’s two bad ones.

Fortunately, there actually are alternatives to WoW these days.

I post from my 4th account so we can’t compare pixels!

I would always be able to see your posts! Your “elite” criteria are weak.

Good. I’m glad people who don’t enjoy MMOs will be able to get their gaming fix in Fortnite and COD. Different strokes, different folks. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m mostly taking an issue with you saying “their not playing the game cause their playing the way i want them to be”. If you were talking about a specific kind of thing, then specify at the very beginning.

Taking an issue with the little comment of yours isn’t even remotely manipulative, especially since at the same time, you are asking for a filter to remove opinions you don’t want to see on your thread. I don’t think you are on steady grounds to begin with to call me manipulative if that’s what you want.

Not the right approach, but OP has the right idea. There’s too many trolls bullying through their lowbie alts.

Lmao is this guy serious? He can’t be serious.

2 Likes

Who said it wasn’t another MMORPG?

WoW’s no longer the only game in town, you know.

We can agree on that much.

Only one with an endgame worth playing. :wave:

1 Like

lol, how do you know it isn’t the mythic raiders flagging your posts.

Oh lord…

2 Likes