Too much friction on forums

I wish there was an option (like in-game) to make topic viewable only for current patch players with minimum item level for their forum avatar. Like the topic is viewable only for people with ilvl above 450, for example.

I believe that would make discussions more plausible and less toxic. Sometimes people just don’t aware of current patch issues or are not there yet with their progression and their comments (even maybe with good intentions) create too much friction on forums IMHO.

If this option is available in-game, why not make it on forums too.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Is it Sunday?

It can’t be Sunday already…

34 Likes

450? wipes brow whew… I made the cut…

3 Likes

i’m sorry that no one wants to talk to you dude :frowning:

21 Likes

Ha… Haha… thinking high ilvl equals less drama. Ha.

39 Likes

Disagreement is fine

Common sense doesn’t require any sort of gaming experience just education .

10 Likes

man its opposite :frowning:

I have 460 ilvl and the hardest piece of content I’ve dragged myself through is an M+8 and I’m 1400 rated in arena

Riddle me how I’m any different

6 Likes

Damn it. I lost another week? I need to cut back on the drink.

8 Likes

You really didn’t like some of the responses in that P2W thread like 10 minutes ago did you.

19 Likes

I have trust level 3.

9 Likes

The keys are so weird now. 8, 9, and 10 all drop 455… but 10 has the extra affix, and 11 is when it goes up to 460?

Wonky.

A casual player gets 415 to 445 gear so you would filter out 95 percent of threads.

1 Like

He wants an echo chamber.

12 Likes

Dude I’m a casual player

I’ve got the ilvl in bags to get to like 460

What he really wants is an elitism filter that filters out everybody but elitists.

8 Likes

Be careful disagreeing is a good way to get flagged

better yet, threats in game…

1 Like

I learned my lesson there. Apparently disliking Nathanos is a no no cause I used “inappropriate” language that you wouldn’t reprimand a nine year old for. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Wait a second, people like Nathanos?

1 Like