Too many requirements for alts man, THIS IS NOT FUN

I miss the days when I could level an alt, get some gear, and have it ready to do the content I enjoy without having to do endless grinding on a weekly basis. I enjoyed finishing one toon and moving on to the next, and ultimately it was nice having a selection of alts to do dungeons and raids with by the middle or end of the xpac. It’s fun having a change of pace. I can’t really do that anymore. Playing one toon throughout the xpac has me burning out on WoW much faster each xpac.

The devs are working directly against what I want with all the grinding for things like conduits/AP/renown/whatever for a significant amount of player power and making classes feel temporarily less awful through these horrendous borrowed power gameplay systems. It’s one of the big things that turned me off from doing current content in WoW. I’ll join my friends at some point, but boy are these borrowed power gameplay systems a big deterrent for me.

5 Likes

No its not, its easier than ever.

Shorter ARR, NG+ in case you left off somewhere and dont remember the story well, EW pre-order earring makes leveling easier, and the content is always alive.

There are gruops farming things in FATEs all over HW-StB areas, groups farming MSQ dungeons, etc.

Oh, and the XV car event is returning soon.

I meant getting onto a server in the first place. I can’t remember my Square Enix ID lol

I’m running 4 alts,… I was handling 3 of them ok until… 9.1… I just don’t know what to do next!

You are right, and there is too much systems for just one toon let alone more.

If I ran this game ff14 would die in a week. Wow would have ATLEAST 10-12 million subs by the end of the year.

Because I’m better than the devs. I know what players want. You’d be screaming my name saying how awesome and smart I am because let’s face it

I know what to do.

1 Like

So what’s stopping you? Lets see this incredible game you’re going to make. Go.

Crug for Blizz head person. Cause I don’t know what that position is called.

1 Like

CRUG _10 chars

1 Like

I don’t make games. I love wow. I could run it better. I can’t compete with it.

Torghast is too important to not do and it feels like work. It’s like upkeep on your Garrison from WoD.

when they make one thing so important and central to the expansion it kills the fun

1 Like

Oh. So then clearly you have a resume in professionally making games successful to back your words. Lets see it.

I have played the game since wrath of the Lich King. Since 2009. I know what people like, I’ve seen this game in its heyday. I will design the systems, or lack there of.

@rhane I am your savior

No, you aren’t. You’re just another forum troll yakking away about how much better YOU could do insert something here with nothing to back it up.

If you were so great at it, you’d be actually doing it professionally instead of sitting here on the WoW forums talking about how you could do it.

They should seriously take these forums down completely. Just a waste of energy even reading them 99% of the time.

I have relevant experience. I’ve played the game on and off for so long. I can write the systems. Doesn’t mean I could program them. Plus most of the systems should just be deleted.

They aren’t good.

In another timeline you’d be dreaming about me. Because I could’ve been your hero.

I am so confident in myself thats why I’m arrogant.

1 Like

I have to say, as someone with 5 max level characters right now, it feels like their is way to much to do each week on characters.
Weekly renown, Story renown(until we reach the end in a few weeks), 2 Covenant Assaults, Torghast, Callings, Weekly event when applicable, World bosses, Korthia dailies, Mission/Adventure table.
I might be forgetting some things but it’s just a lot.

Alts aren’t allowed

Im pretty sure its his idea to make you have to get all that for your alts.

Crug has experience in smashing whiny Humans though I’m sure.

1 Like

Or they want you on WOW 24/7? … could that be it? They know where you are…

Ever watch the X-Files… you log on they know where to find you? HaHa… humor!