Too many 'hidden profile' trolls on the forums

It currently is. :slight_smile:

You kind of did. Or you were unclear. Your last sentence of OP. That’s why you’re getting all the flack. And that’s why you’re getting all this confusion on troll defending because no one’s doing that.

The way you worded it. it was heavily implied that you were associating all hidden profiles with trolling.

It absolutely is a search away if you knew how to use websites.

You’ve been proven wrong time and time again.

Deargodinheaven you don’t even know what you type. :woman_facepalming:t4:

After a title claiming “Too many hidden profiles.”

Saying “too many hidden profiles” and “it’s always the same thing from thses accounts” is literally calling every hidden profile trolling.

You’re not very good at lying your way out of your own posts.

I’m muting this dumpster fire.

3 Likes

Let me show my grey…

Back in the day we didn’t look at someone’s stats or gear or profiles. We talked and we helped people get what they needed or even helped them level up to cap level. We didn’t demand that they needed the hot pink double ended ****** staff of vigor in order to even get into the mythic ++ plus + plus. Your profile of you character could matter less to me. Who are you? Used to be that way. Now you need to wear the Armor of Questionable Stains to even participate.

1 Like

It is, though I have to say grats on exploring the Emerald Dream on 11/13/2023!

also I do agree that

(in case Adroi was still under any misapprehension that hiding your profile did anything)

The armory. You cam hide your posting history till the cows come home, your character is still in the armory, you can’t hide that.

1 Like

I want it to be a surprise for the cows

Though while we’re on the subject, Adroi, what exactly is it that you think you’re more qualified to speak on?

You mentioned arena, but it doesn’t look like you’ve done anything significant there since 2014.

You also haven’t touched any raids this expansion.

Looks like maybe you do some open world stuff? Though not a lot of that.

So by your own standards you really can’t talk about anything in this forum, huh? Guess that’s why you resort to trolling.

4 Likes

This is important stuff

Sorry you have to respond to the content of my argument instead of finding some reason to discredit me via Armory

2 Likes

End of the day it doesn’t matter. Forum discussion is forum discussion, most of what is said usually comes down to either opinion, trust me bro, people using arbitrary numbers without context, trolling and insults, and occasionally some helpful information or positive or funny memes.

I can’t fix that. The title says trolls.

It isn’t. Low low level alts are not tracked by sites like raider.io or check pvp, etc. If you’re posting on a low level alt with a hidden profile, you’re under the radar.

You have literally proved nothing beyond showing you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

Please point out to me where I said it and I’ll show you where I didn’t.

Trolls. Too many trolls. You purposefully are leaving that out.

I qualify a very specific thing. TROLLS with hidden profiles.

Ppsssttttt… There are easy ways around it.

3 Likes

I will usually post from whatever main I am running for the expansion. Unless i want to make a point that another character can better portray.

1 Like

I have fond memories of ICC pugs where we’d show up in Dalaran for inspection, it didn’t really matter what type of gear you had, it was more about the fact that you were properly decked out in the right gems and enchants, it showed that you cared about your character and had at least done some basic research.

I remember GS (gear score) hitting the scene because it actually broke up my guild, there were some of us that were more easy going and didn’t want to start ranking and judging people by a number, but there were also people that were a little more elitist and liked the power that it gave to them to draw a line in the sand at a certain number because people who were yet to do X or Y content couldn’t meet a certain GS threshold.

Ultimately we ended up breaking up over it because half the guild wanted to stay chill and the other half liked the direction that the lovers of GS were taking things. I guess we now know which side of that argument the devs would have been on lol

1 Like

Doesn’t change the fact that I love the hidden profile feature and I think it works perfectly.

How you know that lol?

2 Likes

You can find someone’s full profile by literally just typing their server and name into the url.

And you can search forum posts by character name, making it easy to find past posts.

In summary: OP is a troll and doesn’t understand this website at all lol

2 Likes

If people with hidden profiles are getting to you, maybe you need to take a break from the forums. Who cares if you can’t see their profile?

1 Like