Too many 'hidden profile' trolls on the forums

But… that’s the point being made. People keep saying you can easily get around it. You can’t.

Just report people you think are trolling. Eventually, Blizzard will crack down on them.

This is one of the derpiest things ever. Please keep doing it. It’s very funny.

1 Like

i will gladly do it until you are able to tell me the name of my main as it proves you are 100% wrong.

All of your arguments are silly.

This is now a cat thread.

1 Like

Oh, no no. Y’all have to remain within the bounds of plausibility. You have not. Therefore, I will engage in one of the forum necessities of posting cats for Blizzard to choose from to add to the game.

You are lucky you get to witness this.

1 Like

look, i understand… you realized you were incorrect and you have problems with that… but i mean, you just have to accept that you’re incorrect and that is the result of your own inability to produce a correct answer.

so i’ve already proven how you are incorrect and you have nothing left to add to this conversation, so i’ll just put you on ignore and move along, knowing that i am correct and you are incorrect.

have a lovely day.

Cue dramatic music

1 Like

What’s silly is saying something is easy and than being proven wrong.

If it’s so easy to find someone’s main, than people should be able to easily do it. :thinking:

i agree here, you make an excellent point. very well-said

It’s “then”. Grammar is important!

Oh, that little grammar snafu, also warrants this:

It is not a lie, It is right there. Even people in that thread were calling you out for it.

You attacked someone and dismissed their opinions and arguments because “they are not on your level” or don’t have the experience you think they should have.

That is not up for you to decide. Quit being childish. There is absolutely no reason you need to see anyone’s main character…

3 Likes

I’m not attacking them. I’m literally defending myself from them attacking me.

Do you seriously think context doesn’t matter?

I didn’t dismiss them because they ‘weren’t on my level.’ I dismissed them because they aren’t even playing the game.

What a ridiculous argument. If that’s the case, than there is NO reason for people to not just post on their main.

People hide their mains to troll while often having NO experience on what they are commenting on. Experience matters on a lot of topics. If you have NO experience, you shouldn’t be disagreeing with other people.

This isn’t complicated.

That explains why everyone in the thread was disagreeing with you, even prominent members of the Arena forum? Nothing I read there came off as an attack, and they acted more confused you acted that way.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think you are the person who would instantly bash peoples rating. I think they need to trigger you enough for you to do that, because most of your post are helpful and reasonable, but the one I posted is a perfect example of when you have taken it too far.

There are many reasons that have been stated here as to why they do not. Just because you do not agree with them doesn’t mean they are invalid.

Except it doesn’t, just as stated in the person you attacked for no reason for giving a basic opinion.

Except they were. They were not doing arenas actively, but they still were PvPing.

If you would look at the persons main character like you have been requesting, you would have seen that.

Not everyone has to be actively playing arenas to have an opinion on a class in arenas.

Also, they are doing arenas this season as well. Does their opinion randomly matter now?

Childish viewpoint.

“They can’t have opinions because I don’t think they are qualified to have an opinion”

If that was the case, Blizzard would have restricted the arena forum with rating requirements.

3 Likes

That has nothing to do with hidden profiles and everything to do with Classic characters.

Like you were told in the second post of this dumpster fire thread.

4 Likes

So prey tell OP…

What benefit do you get from seeing someones profile.

There is a reason that they are chosen as hidden and it is mostly because of weak arguments that want to go to armoring them or some weird stalking obsession.

The fact that you have an issue for people who hide their profiles speaks loads about you.

4 Likes

everyone should just post on a classic alt so to help ensure people’s privacy is kept safe.

1 Like

While I agree in part, some people try to act as an authority to things they have literally never taken part in. When in reality they have 0 idea what they are talking about. And its super annoying.

When I look at someone achievements its because they used an argument that requires experience in said field. If a 1100 rating pvper says a class is bad class but a 2400 said its good guess whose opinion is probably worthless. Now the 1100 rating pvper can argue the gameplay sucks though. As that is something that does not require expertise since it is a personal opinion.

Also a 2400 or rank 1 can be wrong but they are vastly less likely to be.
Like you aint gonna ask me for my advice on how to do heart surgery.

I prefer dog GIF’s but I’m not against cat ones as well. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

4 Likes

So this is a “post on your main” and “what are you hiding” thread?

1 Like