Too many haters, too many instigators

Imagine white knighting for a company literally trying to use peoples’ identity as a marketing tool and using peoples’ experience as a number on a spreadsheet all to bring up those cash-shop numbers.

W E W L A D

1 Like

Fact remains, they created something whether it was an app or a tool to help them be more diverse. If that doesn’t scream how out of touch with the world they are then idk what else to say.

A good and caring company doesn’t need any such device, tool, or app to provide diversity. They do it simply because they see people and all of us as one. Blizz on the other hand are so far gone with their old views that they literally need a certain tool / device.

It’s quite sad.

newsroom/2022/05/king-diversity-space-tool – Literally is a tool.

Wow is not a real life simulator. It’s a fantasy game. I’ve yet to run across an upright cow outside questing for loot.

1 Like

Please take comments like this to the appropriate forum. General discussion is for talking about the World of Warcraft online game.

You sound like the one weird kid in school that would try to tattle-tale in school and even the teacher was annoyed by you.

That’s funny :joy::joy::joy:

But what if you did? :thinking: imagine the amount of steak to be had

1 Like

Tyrande shouldn’t be in a relationship because those exist in real life

And there it it…
Seems as though you have never actually interacted with individuals in those communities before.
I suggest actually talking with these groups too see how they act instead of just writing off anything you disagree with as homophobic.

Imagine correcting someone who has their information incorrect and you thinking it is “White knighting”. If I told you it was not snowing out, and was in fact sunny you would you accuse me of white knighting the weather gods?

Good grief. People are free to criticize the tool. Just be factual about who made it, what it might be used for, and who is using it. - which is not Blizzard.

Blizzard has nothing to do with the App.

What part of that is not evident to you? King games, the mobile game company behind Candy Crush, made it.

Further

We’ve edited this blog post to clarify that this prototype is not being used in active game development.

Why thank you!

You sound like the kid eating glue and paint chips in the corner. This is fun, right?

However, this forum isn’t for discussing sexual or political topics. Perhaps you are lost?

1 Like

He won’t though. He’s still yet to answer the very simple question of another poster much further up the thread

1 Like

I hope 2 years from now you are still whining about me not responding to every single person on this thread. :heart:

I hope 2 years from now you cut your paint chip eating habit and learn to tell the difference between whining and making a statement :heart:

1 Like

My only crime is hating the instigators.

2 Likes

I hope you fix your internalized homophobia. :heart: And stop saying ignorant things that are used against the LGBT community as it’s being done in this thread. Homophobes love a self-apologizing gay.

Same things you said are used in real life to paint LGBT people just being themselves as disgusting and up to no good. As child groomers, as deviants, etc. Same words used when my partner and I are slurred and yelled at when we are literally not bothering anyone and trying to run errands.

Peace
:v:

My only crime was not thanking that very tasty bacon burger I just had a couple minutes ago.

1 Like

Usually when you keep remaking the same statement over and over again, to highlight a disappointment, it’s called whining.

I made the statement 3 times. You still refused to answer that gentlemans question. Besides if anyone’s whining its been you this entire thread and im just laughing the whole way

Okay, I’m happy for you then :grin:
Thank you for your contribution.
You would be a good assistant, if I ever needed someone to keep me on top of my work emails and queries.

You appear to be having an episode. We need to get that helmet back on you STAT!

THIS IS A GAME FORUM!

Have no fear! We will see you safely back to your room where the jello will be served and Wappner will be on shortly.

Messages the supervisor of the caretakers demanding a meeting in 10 minutes. Someone is getting fired!

1 Like