Too many haters, too many instigators

As if you’re that important of a guy lol

1 Like

Well I work at the World Bank… there’s lots of emails to be read :slight_smile:

I’m sure you do. And I’m the secretary of defense.

It’s World of Warcraft, not World of Sexcraft. We log in to kill stuff and win cool gear and get rich. Want to talk sex and flaunt yourself, go to Goldshire on Moon Guard. You’ll be happy then.

I work for the world gas station. We all are important big guy.:slightly_smiling_face:

I still need bleach for my eyes after my curiosity took me there once

1 Like

I’m guessing your disbelief means you think my job is cool.

Cool :rofl:

No my disbelief stems from the fact this is the internet, anyone can make up lies about themselves.

They say the meds last up to 6 hours…

1 Like

You do realize this is why nobody takes you seriously.
Instead of having a proper argument you resort to the weakest type of argument for your point.

You have legitimately not been in any of these kinds of groups before if you legitimately think quite a few aren’t legitimately acting gay.
Over the top perky, bright flamboyant attitude, over exacerbated feminine guy with a bit of a lispy accent is most of what is seen in these GROUPS.

You are actually part of the problem in this situation.
You make 0 actual arguments and resort too just accusing people of being homophobic for comments that aren’t.

4 Likes

It is quite telling and a bit funny how people feel the need to create elaborate stories about themselves and delude themselves into believing others will take their word for it. I can only chalk that up to mental blocks some have.

1 Like

What you just said is textbook homophobia.

Girl, bye. You are sad.

Yeah, I’m just an aerospace engineer having fun on a Saturday afternoon. Not kidding about the job thing. Been doing it over 20 years. :slightly_smiling_face:

That sounds interesting. Its about fixing aircraft yes?

No it wasn’t. Cheese and rice, you are the biggest hypocrite in this thread by far.

Actually designing and fabricating the parts. It’s pretty interesting for sure.

Does that take any kind of schooling or welding certification?

Lol… nothing I’ve said here is false. But like what do I even have to prove to a bunch of anti-LGBT randoms on the internet? Someone even said I wasn’t LGBT. Makes no sense.

I shoulda known better than make a forum post. Brings the worms out of the woodwork.

Depends, but the engineering part I did a mix of tech school and on the job training. For welding, you can get in with minimal experience. We work in titanium, so it’s a little more specialized.

Go lie elsewhere. Even people of the group you claim to represent aren’t on bored with you. Now shoo fly im in the middle of a very interesting discussion.

1 Like