Token would legit destroy tbc classic

Then argue the point my dude. Why is the token, which does not create gold, worse than the lack of attention bothers recieved which injected thousands of gold into the economy and contributed to inflation? Explain to me why a zero sum is worse?

Nice try, but once again I win. Keep trying or don’t.

Wrecked so hard you had to switch characters and server lol

Ouch that’s another major L you’ve taken. This is just too easy.

Lol see you in outland bud. If you ever level up. We know none of you whiners are going anywhere

It’s called a single player game where there are no player interactions

1 Like

I accept your apology and your defeat.

Pretty sure I claimed victory first and you bowed out. It’s hard to see you way back there in second place dawg

Yes, I have won every argument with you. No need to heap on the flattery. Some day you’ll win too…maybe.

Bro I cant stop winning against JV players like you

Yes, that is correct I am what a winner looks like.

A winner is a level 10 Belf pally? When do you planning on getting to outland? 2023?

No, I’m afraid it’ll take much more effort from you. I know, effort is a scary word for you.

“Token would legit destroy tbc classic”

Would it, though? The cash shop Boost has already done that job, so already we’re not playing the legit game are we? The Token would further erode things, sure, but at this point … I mean, why not further cater to the crowd who wants to pay instead of play? They’ve already boned the game, lol. It’s their game now.

Why is this still being used as some argument. Everyone knew going into TBCC that is was not going to be a like for like copy. Blizzard said, from day one of TBCC that there was going to be changes.

LoL people are spending WAAAAY more than this already. There are a ton of gold buyers in classic bud. Discoords are full of people open about the amount they purchase and how quickly it gets delivered.

They already screwed arena up with the dumb changes to rating.
Boosts
Cash shop stuff incoming for sure

The boost pales in comparison to allowing gold to be directly bought. And I already didn’t like the boost.

As I said previously, it’s like being OK with murder because they were previously negligent.

No. Their negligence needs to be called out, and we need to stop them from murdering their own game.

Who’s arguing? I’m just stating things plainly from the perspective of a player who didn’t want Classic WoW to have cash shop Boosts. There’s no argument to be had. They’re in, and it’s not the same game as it would be without them.

So Tokens? Sure, go ahead. The damage is done already. We’re not going to un-bone this train wreck at this point by keeping Tokens out, lol. :joy:

So many armchair developers…try joining a guild of likeminded players!

Gotcha. I think my comment was more directed at individuals who use that argument as some defense against the boost or token.