TOGC is faceroll

Don’t blame me, bb. You’re the one whose all sensitive that someone doesn’t agree with them.

Mute the thread

You are the only one to blame, you keep bringing it up like you have some unhealthy obsession with it.

Context buddy, context.

Hahahah, i responded to asinine comments by someone who seems to have a lot of repressed anger. You write angry

No how about you start your own thread instead of derailing this one…

You guys are literally changing with the thread is about and asking people to leave who are actually talking with the thread was about…

2 Likes

Because you annoy me.

Yea I logged in today and had a bunch of responses to my comment. Didn’t really expect or intend for it to agitate people. I’m just responding in kind.

To be fair tho… it was a troll thread to begin with.

I agree it was a troll thread.

Doing it on normal mode and calling it face roll is pretty troll.

1 Like

It was going to be faceroll. Even heroic was faceroll being obliterated in 20 minutes. This is what happens when you buff the previous tier and doing nothing for the next. Many people said this was going to happen, I think I said it even before phase 2 launched. But there is no reason to go back to Ulduar unless you care about absolute BiS.

Hold on tho… how many ppl have actually done 5/5 heroic tho? Most ppl are at 4/5 right now and I’m talking about good/decent guilds on Whitemane. My raid group wiped around 7 times on 25m heroic Anub. There are only 5100 UH dk parses for Anub

Yeah people are calling it face roll but most people haven’t done it including the people calling it face roll

3 Likes

I mean it is faceroll for us in organized groups but Anub did present some challenges even though we got it after a few attempts. It’s kinda nice to have a quick raid tbh… I love raiding but Ulduar took too long even tho we cleared fast

But do people even have to do it? Are they going to release ICC in tiers like they did before? If so then ToGC is kind of pointless.

I think ultimately progression for this tier will be way faster because there’s less bosses and no trash and no one hour timer.

However I don’t think most teams are going to do it week one

I guess if you want to not play for 4 months

Some people rather would. That wasnt the question though, do you have to do it? Its a resounding no just due to the increased ilvl of Ulduar. Even the ICC dungeons wont be worth doing for the majority of people 232 ilvl from heroic unless the just up the ilvl to 245 and not increase the difficulty because it was really another form of catch up.

I do not understand why blizzard made any changes realistically.

Tier is a pretty big upgrade if we’re talking about heroic.

104 item levels is pretty big

Hopefully Blizz keeps p3 short, or I suspect a lot of softcore and midcore guilds will melt.

Hardcore guilds will keep raid logging just bc they want (and have a shot at) the i258 drops.

104 ilvls? Typo

But you dont have to do ToGC with the increased Ulduar ilvl. Getting better gear is great, but its just not needed especially if they gate ICC like they did, which I dont know if they should or not.