TOGC is faceroll

If you’re a dk, getting deaths choice is a massive upgrade

Current tier is 232.

Heroic tier is 258.

If you’re wearing four piece which most people are that’s 104 item levels

We gave it to a ret.

Blasphemy!! Deaths choice and the cudgel dropped in my raid. Dks are getting prio

I got the bis wep

Thats only a 26 ilvl increase.

We have 3 raid teams and 2 raid teams had 1 drop and both went to ret.

Per piece…

Why to a ret? I know it’s a good item for them but still…

Idk I’m not part of LC.

I think its a huge gain for them individually but less of a gain for the overall raid. Doesn’t really matter tho

Because rets and unholys gain about the same from DV but rets didn’t have the luxury of getting their other bis trinket last phase in Comets Trail is my guess.

These posts are so pathetic, I remember that guy who did this at the start of Uld saying Ulduar was too easy and they had completed all hms first night only for everyone to check his logs and see he hadn’t completed normal. It’s easier than Uld and it’ll take only a few weeks for average guild’s to have anub on farm. But these posts are always just weird ego boosts usually by bad players and more importantly extremely cringe. It’s as hard or easy as it was a decade ago. I’m embarrassed for you honestly.

1 Like

Unlike the HMS in Ulduar LK is pretty cheesecake though. Like using the violence taunt strat on HLK.

Isn’t ToC the normal mode and ToGC the heroic version?

So ToGC normal is an oxymoron?

ToC is pretty easy and I cleared with no issues on my alts in pugs. ToGC is harder but pretty much only Anub feels nore difficult than some Ulduar HMs.

I did TOGC with a okish guild back in OG after a week or two no problem. Do people really think this old game is hard?

Whats the fun in that?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.