TOGC is faceroll

Way easier than Ulduar. Felt like I was doing an abbreviated Naxx. Why go back to the hellhole that is Ulduar when you can get 245+ gear with minimal effort?

8 Likes

You thought the Ulduar burnout was bad?

Yeah about that :wink:

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with having an easier tier here and there.

Clearing TOGC25H with zero deaths will still be very very challenging and very few will achieve it. I’m never getting my hands on 272 cloaks that’s for sure
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 words:
Valanyr
Flare

6 Likes

Blunkndunk is gonna be in here being a guh-nome about your parses.

3 Likes

I dont got time for that im out here with new bis sword.

6 Likes

sims like 60 dps higher than starshard + ugly + less cool name

1 Like

I had staff of endless winter.

Its cooler than your name.

Dont even talk to me about ugly, its beautiful.

Also youre wrong.

Thats Starshard, i had worse.

1 Like

i just simmed the swap from a p2 gear preset without adjusting anything else who cares mages are lame

1. cloth
  2. doesnt use sword to hit things
  3. hides in an icecube when things get rough instead of exploding into a cloud of blood and bone like a real man
2 Likes

Don’t worry, the rest of the expansion is basically the same excluding a few tourist destinations.

not blade of tarasque smh

1 Like

No offense intended, but that is how Wrath was built. Blizzard wanted EVERYONE to go to Icecrown and have a shot at the Lich King. The entire expansion is a loot treadmill to make certain that happens, with the exception of pre-nerf Astral Walker. The 5 man dungeons that are coming in the ICC patch throws even more loot into the game, as does the pretty easy 10 man version of ICC.

That’s what you signed up for playing Wrath. The only challenging raid zone for the serious raiders was Ulduar pre-nerf and gear is very quickly made obsolete due to better and better gear being easier and easier to get.

5 Likes

I will never ever go back to Ulduar again since all my BiS are from TOGC 25 and I already got everything I want with sidereal essences. Feels bad for casters who still need to go that stinkhole and fight for flares and scales

2 Likes

I’m hype af for cata ngl

1 Like

TOGC was filler raid until ICC comes out.
Relax and enjoy. Stop complianing.

3 Likes

Really though, why did you expect it to be hard?!? This is content that’s like 10+ years old, plus nothing in classic has really been hard.

1 Like

Well Im not really concerned with being better than other players, just want go play the game forget my real life stress for a time, talk to my buddies and have a good ole time at a casual pace. You can make the game what you want, given certain obvious constraints, want more of a challenge then run it naked and affraid. Im fine running reg couple times and play into the lore a lil accepting thats what this is, Icc prep.

2 Likes

Need more raid bosses with crippling debuffs like ‘Ignite Flesh’ on Chromaggus.

Glad i got flare and scale early tbh

And conductive ofc

It’s better