TOGC is faceroll

What? I never said that? Stop making things up to validate whatever idiotic conclusion you’ve come to. I’m equally entitled to post whatever I want even if it’s a “disgusting” example.

Don’t be so uptight. You aren’t going to convince me and I’m not trying to convince you.

You want to bet?

What does that say? That toilet paper is important but you used leaves… right? Get out of here… go… shoo.

Holy cow dude. The argument wasn’t for toilet paper being important… it was that it wasn’t NEEDED

Omg, im not doing this again with you. I already addressed it, and im not about to have a conversation with someone who doesnt know what they have said prior.

We’ve been talking about importance vs. Need this entire time. What is wrong with you?

Toilet paper is important, yes. But isn’t needed… I’ve used leaves just fine. It’s an overly simplistic example.

THEN ITS NOT IMPORTANT NOW IS IT?! The important thing is to clean yourself, which you ALSO said wasnt needed. I already addressed this crappy argument of yours.

Wiping is important, but isn’t needed.

I hope you never take the LSAT or MCAT. You will most likely get the wrong answer to a similar question.

Omg… this nonsense again. If its not needed then its not important.

But it’s important for the reasons you outlined…. Personal and public health lol

Then its needed.

Necessary and important aren’t the same thing…

No one said they were? But ok. Keep trying.

It’s important to clean oneself, but it isn’t necessary to wipe

I think we’re talking about different things.

You know you are proving me right that you just want to get one thing right… right?

This wasnt your argument in the first place and wiping and cleaning are 2 different things.

Ok I’ll change it. It’s important to wipe, but it isn’t necessary to be clean. It’s still the same type of argument that you seem incapable of grasping.

Then its not important to wipe.

Name 1 thing that is needed but isnt important and then name one thing that is important but isnt needed.

Wiping is not needed but is important. A personal computer is not needed, but is important - I didn’t need to own a computer to complete my schoolwork.

If something is needed then it is important.

Your examples aren’t the same thing.

Then its not important.

Then its not important either.

There is a degree of subjectivity in something being important. I wipe because it’s important for me to be clean especially if I’m not showering immediately after, but I don’t NEED to wipe. You’re acting like the word important has immutable characteristics

Omg here you are talking about feces again.