TOGC is faceroll

Nobody said pooping on the streets. You can pop a squat over a toilet without absolutely needing to wipe…that won’t spread diseases. We’re discussing if not wiping spreads diseases…

This thread has turned out weird

3 Likes

The poop piles are what spreads disease NOT the lack of wiping… jesus. I live in SF

Again, it is important to wipe but not absolutely needed.

You need to wipe. There are several things that can develop from it, not to mention any cuts and introducing waste into those cuts can cause illness. Then there is Dematitis Neglecta which is you not cleaning yourself and several other things.

I really dont know why you are so hung up on poo, why did you bring it up? Are you trying to convince yourself of something or what?

you made a flawed statement.

You know that we’re arguing semantics, right? There are other ways to clean oneself that aren’t wiping.

You made the statement that anything that is important is therefore needed.

I didnt make a false statement.

Read dude. I didn’t say false, I said flawed.

Flawed, false, who cares. I didnt make either.

Go wipe yourself. Leave me alone.

I think it was a diff dk who said it, mb

Can you 2 join a poop fetish forum??

2 Likes

When you first get into this thread by starting at the bottom you have to wonder why someone would say this, and I’m still confused about this thread, but at least there’s rationale behind this statement.

People are weirdos on the internet.

1 Like

So someone made a statement about valanyr or whatever and said something like “if something is important then it is needed”

I countered that with my poop/wiping example and it devolved into this. I was just trying to show that the statement was flawed.

Please stop.

Relax, we all know togc is a face roll :roll_eyes:

So what you’re saying is you’ve never wiped?

Please stay on topic and knock off all the :poop: talk.

Valanyr is neither needed or required. Thats what I said. I also said if something is important then its needed due to the fact that its important, and if something is needed then its important due to the fact that its needed.

You brought up some lame wiping thing then went on about semantics saying “there are alternatives to wiping” which means that wiping isnt important thus not needed, but the thing that is important is cleaning yourself like I said posts ago, and in being important, is also needed.

see, and then you tried to say cleaning yourself wasnt needed

You were arguing to argue and brought up something pretty disgusting in the first place.

I made a statement by pointing out a flawed statement. I didn’t expect it to devolve and bother you as much as it did. You didn’t need to react but you did.
I wonder how indigenous people take care of themselves without needing to wipe - everything you’re saying reflects a limited worldview that is incapable of thinking outside the box.

Also, bidets exist.

You feel comfortable calling me out for my “stupid comments” and I called you out for yours.

Tbh I sometimes just hop into the shower

You didnt need to post at all and your logic is still flawed. You brought up an example that doesnt support your claims.

And you moved the goal post so many times because you opened your mouth and you just want to get something right at this point.

You first said toilet paper is important, but you have used leaves before, not knowing that you just made an argument for toilet paper not being important.

I called that out, saying its not important and what is important is cleaning yourself which is also needed, you then said cleaning yourself isnt needed which is just false and then you shifted the goal post trying to act like "oh its just semantics there are other ways of cleaning your cheeks besides wiping. Which makes wiping not important and not needed and cleaning yourself is the important part. Whether it be taking a shower, wet wipes, bidets, cleaning yourself is both important and needed.

You havent called anything out, you just shows your own failures. You have made 18 posts at this point the majority of which is talking about feces.