Today's 9.2 stream predictions

They didn’t have free will, which was why he was put down.

2 Likes

Not really? The Horde obviously wants them “alive”, and so does the Alliance under Anduin’s leadership since the Horde is more important than the Night Elves that just got erased from existence.

If her getting away and being forgiven with everything she did isn’t enough evidence then I guess we don’t have any :woman_shrugging:

Also again: All of this doesn’t put the forsaken in the same situation as the Night Elves that are already DEAD and had their souls OBLITERATED to ensure that they can never come back along with losing all their territory obviously etc.

Time stamp?

Also:

1 Like

Source needed.

Don’t get me wrong, I fully expect she’ll face no consequences for her actions, it fits the Blizzard narrative to the letter. But there is no evidence of that as of yet.

1 Like

They were to empower her and she only sacrified 29 Dark Rangers in the entire 4th war. She spared the Horde and the Forsaken just pushed them away, unified them against her and lured them to fight the Jailer… hmm I wonder why she’d do that…:thinking:

I guess we might find out today.

1 Like

Your comment is basically

“Sylvanas planned to be born so that she could get killed and raised by Arthas so that she can do this and that…”

2 Likes

That’s not at all what I’m saying.

You literally said Sylvanas planned to be overthrown and have the Horde against her so that they’d come for her so that she can then be forgiven at some random point for no reason and then they fight against the jailer together lol

Complete nonsense

4 Likes

Ah so you do know what I said then. :+1:

Wait and see.

Yes, that’s why I said that Sylvanas obviously also planned to be born, to lose the fight at Silvermoon, to get raised by Arthas etc. to end up at the very point today where we can fight the jailer together according to your argumentation

It starts at around 17 minutes. Solarion already linked her dialogue.

3 Likes

Fify

10/char

Well, atleast we both agree on your argumentation being complete nonsense then, great!

You ARE Etheriel aren’t you? You pretty much repeat their posts word fo rword, The Night Elves still have a population it took a major hit but they are not extinct as a people.

In the long history of the Night Elves, Teldrassil’s what , 10-15 year lifespan was hardly a blink of an eye.

9 Likes

I don’t know where Sorrowmoon got the idea that all or most of the Night Elves had their souls obliterated.

She sacrificed an army at the Battle of Lordaeron, turning them into mindless undead.

1 Like

She refuses to play Ardenweald and refuses to accept that players rescued the majority of NE souls as part of the Ardenweald campaign despite months of ppl telling her she’s wrong.

1 Like

Can’t have facts get in the way of our chosen narrrative, now can we?

4 Likes

I did that quest chain, myself. What makes you think we rescued the majority, in canon? It’s a weekly quest, like the redeemed souls thing. There’s always more to save, is what it looks like to me.

1 Like

Forsaken are immortal if maintained. As far as their numbers go, Necromancy can serve in place of Val’kyr.

Uh yes? I never said otherwise, but I feel like I’m free to post on whatever character I want to.

Night Elves lived in Teldrassil, Ashenvale and Darkshore. Those 3 zones were wiped out, and it’s even mentioned in “A Good War” that the Night Elves were ended as a nation and as people.

Because we only freed 100 Night Elf souls from the maw and 1000 died in Teldrassil alone, plus those that died in Ashenvale and Darkshore.
We never freed those, and we saw Night Elf souls actively getting obliterated.
We also don’t have any more quests to save them, so that means there’s nothing left to save. The Winter Queen even mentions that the souls never reached Ardenweald and that the Jailer claimed them once and for all.