To the people who are anti #pulltheripcord

Yes, I understand and agree with this, but that’s 100% balance/tuning. I get it, people are terrified that blizz will not balance it correctly and there will still be the 40% damage gaps that I think exist right now on beta. Tuning can happen, but that doesn’t mean the system itself is garbage, just that they suck at balancing it. Like I said, though, I would not even want expansion long systems in place. I would have just tossed that idea out of the window from the get go.

I would rather have expansions with them focusing entirely on class/spec design/philosphy and making those more fun and enjoyable. Also, I would nerf the hell out of CDs and buff every single spec by a lot more to give everyone a lot more sustained damage/healing/tankiness so that if you get a mechanic and gotta run 15 yards away during your 1-2% damage cd, it’s not that big of a deal. You can just come back and only lose out minimally.

He is correct. How fun is it to play against yourself? Chances are; not very fun.

Yes, because you don’t know/understand what is good until you’ve seen/experienced what is bad. That is how you understand what is actually good.

The logic is there, you just refuse to see it because it does not align with you.

If they suck at balancing the core player power aspects of Covenants, maybe there shouldn’t be player power tied to Covenants.

Management of cooldowns and sustainable rotations is half of the skill factor involved with this game.

So suffer through and hope for the best. I just see it as an arbitrary restriction that servers no gameplay or story purpose. Restriction for the sake of restriction.

There is no logic there. It’s the argument of a child.

That’s accurate.

I think he’s just trolling at this point.

As an avid role-player, I see no good reason to lock/restrict the covenants the way they are doing so now.

I lose nothing if they were to make covenants freely swappable.

Don’t feed the trolls. <3

As is yours. It’s the equivalent to a child throwing a tantrum in the store because he wants all the candy instead of one.

Because you don’t like it.

And what is that issue?

That talking about it but continuing to play is actively hurting your and anyone elses who is overly upset about covenants ability to get things changed. It is why they feel garrison were over all successful because they had numbers of people using them. Or like I said before, it is how they keep doing Pathfinder despite people not liking it. Because they don’t like, but not enough to quit.

Like you and many others. You dislike it and feel its flawed but not enough to stop playing if it hits. It holds little weight to the claims.

No, don’t shut up, but don’t be surprised if it doesn’t change because you took little action. And punishment lol its video game get over yourself.

I’m not, but you can believe I am if you wish. I just think the system is more interesting if we can only make one choice.

More like . to the people who are anti #pulltheripcord screw you, i hate you. you are the worst kind of person and people like you are why this game has been downhill since WoD.

Your words, not mine.

Read above, mate. I’m not going to sit and repeat myself ad nauseam to you.

That’s what we call your opinion, mate. I can actively dislike a system while still dealing with it to do the other things in the game I enjoy. I don’t particularly enjoy driving at all, but I do it as a necessity, so is owning and driving a car an indication that I actually enjoy driving and have no right to complain?

Your argument on this point is utterly arbitrary.

Pathfinder exists because of vocal pushback from the community.

Get over yourself, get off this forum, and stop talking, if none of this matters to you. Find someone else to bother.

Yeah, it’s like…seeing a world where you’ve got lots of different choices that are permanent and can actually see them vs seeing one where every little thing can change at the drop of the hat and does so.

Like you wouldn’t know what you were even looking at.

That is your opinion, not blizzard’s, nor ours.

1 Like

The real world IS constant, small changes, though.

Not at all. I don’t care how people play the game they can rp, be wq heroes, xmog hunters, lfr kings, normal or aotc farmers or mythic progressers like myself. I’m asking why a system that punishes some players should not be changed when it would have 0 punishments for anyone if it did

Yes, the changes would be the gear you equip, raid you go to, guildies/friends/people you socialize with. That’s your change.

Again, think you’re not quite clear on my viewpoint of why establishing any permanence with how poorly designed Covenant abilities are is a problem.

Except you already use the covenant abilities as you quest through their zones. So having them be talents at 120 makes 100% sense. You choose which skill you like most out of the ones they taught you.

If anything, FORGETTING a skill that I was taught takes away from the fantasy.

Because you’re constantly changing stuff around. The antis want it to not be changed around. Literally 2 different viewpoints here; as yours is an as-is/as-needed concept/viewpoint while ours is a viewpoint that you pick from the get go and stick to. It’s there. Always. Maybe I described that wrong, though.

So what you’re saying is that people against freedom for change are incapable of choosing for themselves? Or are you saying that they can’t stick by their convictions.

Not sure what the angle is here.

Your viewpoint was on the balance of them, correct? Balance being the keyword.
Aka numbers/tuning.