To the people who are anti #pulltheripcord

Ah yes of course. I remember how much the casual players enjoyed getting Sephuz as their first legendary.

Exactly. The key distinction is that players would still have to earn their way through the rewards and power of each.

1 Like

Ooohh no I’m not falling for this line again!

1 Like

People are gunna be heated when they realize that it isn’t min-maxing that makes those players better than them.

“you don’t need good legendaries to do content”.
“reee, I got sephuz/prydaz”.

The duality of man in 7.0

if trends beat the game then i dont care, i could play any class and get KSM (well except maybe monk and sin and sub rouge and survival hunter) i actually did get in season two on my resto druid. at least i can get KSM wheres yours?

The infamous anedoctal evidence. My girfriend from Canada is going to talk to them and convince them they are wrong.

Well I did say it would be rare. But we’ll see. If they’ll usually beat, why are people crying?

Good, so your opinion is completely invalid and we can ask the person who actually set the trend you’re following.

You are the last person Blizzard should cater anything to.

Now here is a pot calling kettle black moment

TF/WF was only crappy to those who had OCD to the point that they either couldn’t stop themselves from grinding themselves into the dirt or they absolutely had to have the top of the top of the top gear.

Idk bout you, but I capped mine pretty good. Oh, it was also a problem for the egos of the mythic raider who thought someone being lucky with LFR should never be able to be even 10% of a mythic toons level.

That aside, I can agree corruption is pretty crappy. I would have just kept WF/TF instead and just shortened it down to 15 ilvls from the 70 it was before.

Again, you guys are crying because you cannot be 100% optimal in every aspect of the game you’re trying to play. I’m just telling you "No. " I will get in to content, and if not I will make my own group for it and get into it that way, just like I did before.

Then why do you care if you are so leet? Your arrogance does not strengthen your argument. Typical person today who thinks talking down to someone is going to change their mind.

No, I can actually think for myself instead of chasing the shepherd with the other sheep.

I can already see your post two months from now “Why can’t I get into any groups because I chose a sub optimal covenant? Why are min/makers so toxic?”

He’s not even that leet. He just follows the leader; one of those guys that buys the strategy guides with the game and reads it before playing.

Nah I just want to have fun with the new abilities. I want to try stuff out in different content, find cool interactions, etc. Currently you get around an hour to try these spells out in each zone, and much of that is just running on your mount. If I wanted to be 100% optimal I wouldn’t be playing a prot paladin right now.

2 Likes

Is it so wrong not to want to deal with peer pressure to conform to a specific covenant that you don’t like.

The game hasn’t even launched and I have already been told on the rogue forums that I’m a fool if I don’t go Necro.

People get heated over anything, and everything. That’s not something new, nor is it something for blizzard to try to fix, either. “You cannot please everyone” is 100% accurate. So they should pick an audience, please them, then call it a day.

Some people were like that yeah, some were not.

Maybe because many of you are? Your comments on this thread are the most consistently toxic. You are operating in an echo chamber of your own making. Just acknowledge that this is what YOU want. Dont apologize. Dont make up irrational arguments about how this will punish casuals. Just admit you want what you want and be done with it. You are just entrenching the other side with your mental gymnastics.

I care because making several toons to be optimal is inconvenient. Ffxiv you can be optimal at everything all the time, people like that and it’s the second best mmo next to wow and wow is only holding onto the title because of classic subs. Maybe you and blizzard could stand to learn from other games because it is very rare for the ffxiv community to be as divided on these subjects as the wow community. But I doubt I can expect anyone who only plays one game to understand that

Even if Covenants were swappable, they’d still demand you go Necro…