To the people who are anti #pulltheripcord

apperently timegatting is good game desgin and being the best toon you can be is somehow oppresive to the average player remeber waiting 3 weeks to get your max ilvl azerite piece that might have crap traits? good times

I’m not harming the playerbase. Most of the content in the game is designed without a meta in mind. It’s been true ever since Wrath of the Liche King. Like I said, I will gladly post all sixteen logs of the same druid in different spec/covenant combos on Heroic to prove you wrong.

It does not mean they’ll all divulge their strengths. That’s not how coalitions work.

People who ask questions like this don’t understand second order effects. You, picking your covenant, doesn’t effect me.

Consequences having no room in Shadowlands, to me, is bad. I have always hated “Bring the player; not the class” and while I think Covenants are an overreaction, I’m happy that there will be 4 kinds of any one class. Because now some deadbeat who plays 14 hours a day - someone I have no advantage over in any way - might possibly be less advantageous than me.

In that rare circumstance, I’ll be very happy.

1 Like

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no you wont lol

That’s fine, don’t believe me. Totter back to Mythic with the rest of the trend chasers.

But they already do. Players aren’t asking for them to share MORE. Players are asking for the ability to switch freely so that we can work towards the same common goal of taking out the maw/jailer.

People have been carrying 15 people at a time in heroic for 5 months. You can go in to heroic naked and not cast a spell and still clear it. Doesn’t prove anything.

1 Like

you have no credibility course i dont believe you and you have no idea how meta works and when 9.2 comes out with fixes to convenats to let us swap i look forward to your tears

They’re not going to. No coalition would ever give one person all the strengths.

Uniting the power of the covenants to create a champion capable of defeating the jailer is a far more interesting story, too.

If you want to formally join one, you can - but all of them are willing to boost you up since all of existence is at stake.

1 Like

The only ones who are crying are pulltheripcord players, not the others. We are saying no, you guys are crying for change, while we are just sitting back going “No.” Blizzard is also doing this, and on our side for the most part, too. If they change it then they change it, but the only crying people are pulltheripcords.

1 Like

It proves that you can do the majority of the content without Covenant swapping and that unlocking the Covenant abilities is a top 10% issue that should be ignored because all you do is chase trends.

1 Like

Ok Demon Hunter, keep chasing those trends and pretending your good.

You guys also said no to Azerite armor trading/reforging, account wide essences, and a corruption vendor. Oh and also reverting the GCD change.

2 Likes

blizzard has made crappy decsions before, TF?WF azerite, corruption, all were fixed in some way to some extent. they were never completly fixedm but blizz learned a few lessons. what their doing now is just an experiment, and they will realize their mistake just like before. and again we arent crying because we will get into groups, you with ardenwald covenent will not

I see where you’re coming from, but the no lifer is pretty likely to have picked the bis covenant for said content. And if they play that much, probably have a toon for each.

You forgot the Legiondary vendor too.

And yet - outside of a little time gating, they ARE giving us all the strengths.

From an RP perspective, the timegating doesn’t make sense. You don’t slow down the hero who shows up to help save your world.

1 Like

I didn’t say no to the GCD, I said no to covenants, azeite and legendaries sure. Yeah, they caved, cool. How many tears did you shed? I shed absolutely 0 for those systems.

However, I did shed tears for Affliction this xpac since I do not like the way it was designed. That’s all I shed tears for, though, since the spec design was a pretty dumb idea to make it centered around a CD and not really DoTs like it’s always been.

Seriously, when you have a spec specific azerite traits doing 3 times the second place, this is not a matter of hard to balance. This is a matter of not even trying. Just divide the number by 3, it is not hard at all, and yet sometimes it is not done.