To the people who are anti #pulltheripcord

You can’t even say Blizzard wasn’t listening then for SL now; most of the issues in the past two expansions had been rectified:

1. No RNG.
  2. Conduits/gear drop from more places.
  3. Soul binds are detached from gear.
  4. Everything is alt accessible and alt friendly.

Normally I would let it go live and see if I liked it or not. But alas I have 15 years of history and I know better. I’ve seen too may of their screw up’s to let this pass.

To let this pass for us as customers would be irresponsible. We have a good friend in need, who is drunk on power and we need to take his keys away before he hurts himself. Cause if we gotta wait this junk out one more time we are gonna have to break up and we don’t want that.

Yeahhh… I would support you if the lore weren’t so awful. So, who cares? :man_shrugging:t2:

Players absolutely will.

Party leaders would inspect players for traits, talents, and essences in BfA All.The.Time. If they didn’t make sense, the players were simply removed from the group.

3 Likes

Most of the player base caps out at those levels, though. It’s fine if they have to switch it up for higher content, but the majority of the content is designed without a meta in mind.

No its ease. Removing a barrier to entry makes the content both accessible and easier by default.

I wouldint doubt I got turned down once or twice due to a lack of optimal azerite traits. I only look at IO myself but I don’t doubt people check that

The people who will care will be the group builders who’s groups are quality finds because they do this very thing.

Then stop running pugs for the majority of your keys. A very simple fix that also bolsters the community.

No they don’t.

Covenants help one another AND they have a common enemy.

It would make more sense from an RP perspective to let us “heroes” earn our rewards and be able to swap them whenever we’re gearing up or fighting the bad guys - because it’s in all of the covenants interests for us to be successful. If us using and changing covenants allows us to do so, it makes sense for the covenants to give us the flexibility because they will all benefit.

Honestly, half the value of gemming and enchanting isn’t the raw throughput you get from it.

It’s that not doing that sets off warning signs for anyone who wants to group with you.

It’s the WoW equivalent of looking at the wealth of information that has been painstakingly gathered over centuries and going “screw that nerd crap, the earth is flat and only a couple thousand years old”.

The only barrier your adding is to yourself and anyone who chooses a sub optimal covenant. I will be getting into keys and raids I highly doubt you will be

They did not do this. All. The. Time. Most people are pretty lazy. They will look at your IO score, see its numbers, then justify then and there whether you were good enough to join their group. If that was your group experience then that sucks, but I literally never got inspected and I ran with the literal worst talents for mythic+. Maybe I got lucky, though, and the ones I joined just didn’t care then.

If it’s my key, I don’t inspect people, nor care about your IO. I time much more than half of my keys when I’m forming groups and all I do is take the first four people or whatever that sign up for the roles I need. Like if I’m tanking, I take the first three DPS and the first healer to sign up. I put a minimum ilvl for what I want, like 465 for a 15, and then I take whoever shows up. I time more than 50% of my keys successfully, too, so it is not an issue.

That is just me, though, and I do not care about their IO score. I do tell everyone when the group is formed “I would like to get it done in time, but if we do not that’s fine too, just stay and complete the key.” I’ve been most successful with this and only had like three people ever leave from that.

Just because you’re apart of a coalition doesn’t mean they’ll let you use all of their tools. You join a Covenant that is apart of that coalition and they are willing to share their knowledge with you since you took up their banner.

I will post every log of each different spec/covenant combination with the same druid clearing Heroics and M+15’s. The fact still remains that you want to game to be made easier so you can do your ‘hard’ content.

Say what now? Did I miss a blue post on this?

1 Like

I just want the game to be fun. It’s not fun to be handicapped in certain content because of time gating that is unnecessary.

Remember that some covenant abilities literally aren’t worth using for some specs. So if you play all your specs, this system screws you over.

5 Likes

post on your main or stop giving game advice that is harmful to the playerbase cause right now your words have no influence because as far as i cant tell you dont know the first thing about 15s or heroics, much less anything higher.

1 Like

They only have two tools, they can’t share either? What if we could bargain and say no help for them unless we can use their stuff?

1 Like

Can we suspend false flagging, please?

It’s really getting out of hand with these children.

I thought we killed the “tedium = difficulty” argument for good when Classic came out.

Bring back downvoting, and a digital gibbeting for false flaggers.

1 Like

Right - the “anti-maw/anti-jailer” coalition that includes the 4 covenants.

That’s why restrictions don’t make sense.

3 Likes