To the night elf players go to the ptr if you can

ಠ~ಠ
dont call it that.

1 Like

:dracthyr_no1: :panda_face:

I want a warm cozy fire, invite everyone to a s’mores party, except for tree huggers.

Everyone will sing songs, tell camp fire stories and eat s’mores, also have a bbq buffet.

No tree huggers and no tree lovers allowed.

Oh, and we are all secretly followers of Frakk and we will carry on his will.even in death.

goes super blood elven YOUR TYRANNY ENDS HERE LORD ZENLIZA!

1 Like

Well what do you think they are going to plug the hole up with after the “sword”(what sword?) is removed?

I’ve become immortal after I’ve slain and killed over thousands upon thousands of night elves in the Emerald Dream and in Azeroth.

I’m invincible, you can not kill me mortal.

Blizzard has made me immortal, once I fall I.just get right back up.

Night elves breed really fast someone has to control the population, they are worse than draenei and orcs.

:panda_face:

I don’t think it’s very compelling that Night elves are getting a new city on the Dragon Isles. I think Night elf players would’ve been happier with Nordrassil instead, since it is the ancestral home of the Night elves and is still on Kalimdor.

This piece of junk is forever tainted by Shadowland’s story, and is on the other side of the world.

Blizzard once again completely missed the point with what Night elf players wanted, but that’s par for the course. None of them know anything about the Night elves, don’t care, and many actively hate them.

6 Likes

you will pay for your crimes for all the elves you’ve killed for i am super breadku!

Don’t know if anyones mentioned it yet, but if we’re getting a port to Feralas…

Can we get one for Auberdine? :point_right: :point_left:

1 Like

Ewww…

An Alliance sympathizer, you are a trader to the Horde!

You will be punished in a public execution in Orgrimmar at sunrise.

:axe: :panda_face:

1 Like

i am your warqueen! me and alleria rule the horde now!

I don’t think Nomi even knows what one is honestly

1 Like

Me and dreadlord Nomi will take over the world.

I am the supreme ruler of Azeroth.

:panda_face: :crown:

Jarod Shadowsong…

Another grey fox was added to the list.

No setting camp fires in this place sir.

We’ll continue the rest in discord, I think mods would frown upon the continuation. I don’t want to push my luck.

It’s bed time for me anyways.

:panda_face: :zzz:

Yuck, not going anywhere near that place, especially having to listen to Tyrandes whining and Shandris fertilising the place with crap.

Acherus is my home with all my undead buddies :grin:

It’s beautiful. I hope the Horde can visit but I doubt it :eyes:

I raise you muppet Sylvanas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

sets down a campfire

1 Like

They should add an npc action for that xD. Instakills you…