To the night elf players go to the ptr if you can

Well, Thunder Bluff is a lot closer.

1 Like

shame you gave up on n’zoth, he’d let you cook an eat anyone you wanted.

I wonder what Xal’atath’s stance on cooking and eating sentients is…

…especially tauren :hamburger:

2 Likes

probably not much so long as its not her followers.

Idk why they wasted time making that lizard you’re on.

The same reason they made werewolves, because they’re secret furries.

1 Like

wows just 1 big reference at this rate.

now you don’t need to come for me like this

But the new tree is able to heal.

You can’t put a living tree in a hole full of Old God juice! That’s just asking to have to fight a hundred-foot-tall plant monster.

1 Like

Wheres the purple hue!!!

I’ll bring the matches if some goblins bring the gasoline.

Honestly, what a waste of dev time

I see your Muppet Sylvanas and raise you a Nicolas cage confused at the situation we are in.

1 Like

So…will it take the place of Darnassus for new Night Elf characters? Will it be a quest hub? Does it mean that Darnassus will be removed and all activities undertaken there will be moved to this new world tree? Is any of that addressed at this point?

A lot of it seems neutral but within Bel’ameth there are guards that will attack Horde players. So I think there will be neutral quests there but the city itself will be Alliance.

1 Like

Just one question.

Where do we put the tree sized fire at?

asking for a friend.

It’s remote geographically but anyone who has engineering is going to be able to get there faster than they were previously able to get to Darnassus (which was always my least favorite Alliance city to ever have to go to for any reason, before BfA made it even more tedious)

2 Likes

And that reminds me of what Janice( The Electric Mayhem with Dr. Teeth) would look like if they ever got rid of her whole hippie look and went goth

How is this comment got flagged? It’s just you posting a definition.