To the few that want Cata, are you ACTUALLY excited for Cata or are you not ready to give up on your chars?

From the MOST, VAST, SILENT MAJORITY.

We owe NOTHING to you.

Because they don’t make money. Why are people not picking up on this. If 1000 people play for 2 years - most of them are buying wow tokens and paying China for the gold. Then blizzard makes very little money and has the cost of a upkeep.

A new expansion = new upgrade pack figure about 2 million people continue on lets say half buy the upgrade pack. The other half are actually paying sub members and voila. PROFIT.

They took heroic strike away and I’ll never forgive them for noodering my class

New set of raids and 5 mans to refresh the current pool… sounds great to me… having some undying allegiances to this expansion or the other is kind of silly. If you like it play… if you don’t then don’t… its not a hard concept at this point. Sure I got favorites… but this game is just playing with people and seeing stuff and killing it… listening to people cry about loot and parses… it happens all the same in Cata.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.