To subvert or not to subvert

Their government literally wants them to say they were SA’d for propaganda purposes. They have every incentive to say they were. You said they might have been intimidated by Hamas as if they have they the ability to hurt them in Israeli territory. Not a single one came forth with stories of SA.

I am. It’s bogus, similar to what was said about Emmett Till.

The remaining ones of them currently hide in Rafah I heard. Unlike Russia Israel can end their wars fast.

It’s not similar at all, if you believe that then you’ve fallen into an agenda. What happened to Emmitt Till was racially motivated, it has nothing to do with the Oct. 7th attack.

Actually “Foreign policy” is an imperialist term. People who use it are thinking “What should my country do to this one?” instead of “How should my country work with others?”

How about you take a break from in internet today.

Or, some countries don’t have the resources they need to operate so they have to ask other countries for aid or trade. You love looking at things through the most negative lenses.

There are many bad countries in the world. The fact you rather defend authoracies instead of just not trying to dismantle western capitalism for an idealism that has never worked in history no matter how often tried speaks volumes.

1 Like

Let me guess how the last 60 replies went.

Someone (either an Alliance, Horde, or Neutral player) pointed out that Sylvanas and the Forsaken were evil since Vanilla and thus the Burning of Teldrassil was predictable (correct.

Then someone (a Horde player, potentially a Troll/Orc/Tauren/Blood Elf avatar player) compared the High Elves to Israel and the Amani to Hamas in a desperate and pathetic attempt at a gotcha, whataboutism, and deflection.

Millennials, you are so boring, your generation is sooo boring, I am almost embarrassed for you. Leave it to Millennials to always bring up irrelevant politics everwhere. :rofl:

I said the autocracies were lesser evils.

You’re not far right anymore, are you? Just liberal. Boring.

Yes I am liberal and always voted for the liberal parties in my country too. I almost fell into the far right trap but never again.

1 Like

Is that you trying to win some desperate brownie points with the X native-american crowd?

They all know your X history dude, you ain’t fooling them.

I am willing to critizise my government if they screw it up. I will not follow a communist revolution just because some people don’t get enough social benefits and some politicians act tough against orpressing dictators.

You think autocracies are the “lesser evil” to a democracy? That’s assinine.

Imagine supporting your own freedom and ignoring the damage your country has done, then claiming a moral high ground.

1 Like

Yes I like not being in jail just because I said the president sucks. that is normal.

1 Like

I heard recognizing Israel is now required for german citizenship.

Being a libertarian, I’m against my country, the USA, sticking its nose in countries where it doesn’t belong.

That being said, tyrannical governments like china and irans do need to be denounced and recognizing the harm they’re causing to other nations and their own citizens

2 Likes

I’m just gonna say my final piece and let it go.

Autocracy and patriarchy are bed fellows. I can’t believe the audacity that some men would dare call that “the lesser evil” because it doesn’t oppress them. I believe in non-violent forms of resistence, it’s important to push back against ppl like that.

1 Like

Beware of so-called “imperial feminists” is all I’m gonna say.

They could leverage that for situations where they want there to be ambiguity.

But honestly, when we’re talking about the big stuff, there’s pretty broad agreement.

1 Like

Wild to see the places this went

5 Likes