To subvert or not to subvert

Yeah, typically investigations produce evidence and you can’t just believe what any random witness says.

I have sympathy for the average Palestinian who is treated like trash because of the quirk of where they were born and who they were born to.

I do not have sympathy for outside groups who inflame that conflict for political reasons and perform random killings.

6 Likes

I have this position and also zero sympathy for Hamas.

It’ll be hard for some late-arriving investigator to get evidence of sexual assault when most of those SA victims are now either dead (morbid note, and their bodies may not be intact enough to examine with all the bullets and bombs that flew around) or hostages of Hamas hidden in some bunker.

2 Likes

Iran’s top three diplomatic relations currently are Russia, France and the UK.

There are no foreign groups. There aren’t even any foreign volunteers, just indigenous groups who recieve foreign funding, because God forbid, other countries hate genocide and colonialism too even if they aren’t liberal democracies. Also lol “random.” We’re done.

Good thing not a single freed hostage made claims of SA, there are ways to get evidence even far after death, and nobody showed proof even at the time. Most of it was debunked.

Okay? Iran still supplies terror groups around the world. It’s not exactly a secret

1 Like

Yes that was my point. Lol it’s anti-American and still relies heavily on imperialist France and UK.

1 Like

Funny how the t-word is never consistently applied.

Good for those freed… assuming Hamas didn’t intimidate or threaten them into covering up any abuse. That doesn’t account for those who aren’t freed.

It’ll be hard to get that evidence from corpses riddled with bullets or shredded/burnt to a crisp by bombs.

So does every country. Only North Korea believes in self-sufficiency. You think Cuba, which hates U.S. imperialism, doesn’t want to trade with the U.S. and is totally fine with the embargo? No they need it.

Ah okay. I thought that was you meant. No worries :blush:

1 Like

North Korea claims self-sufficiency while living off support and donations from China.

2 Likes

Yeah I never said they were self-sufficient.

1 Like

Omg Doness, It’s almost as if foriegn policy is backbone of politics :dracthyr_lulmao:

3 Likes

They can’t do that when they live in Israel.

No it’s not. You’re just making stuff up.

Occupied Palestine.

Glad you learned something here.

Palestinians use the term “Israel” It doesn’t make you a Zionist. Calm down

That’s rich coming from the kid quick to label people.

1 Like

Because fear and trauma always end as soon as a person leaves the area of that traumatizing situation, right?

You’re not a skeptic, you’re in denial.

1 Like