To Everyone Who Says Frostmourne Isn't a Frost Weapon

No they didn’t. I just proved they didn’t. Here, I’ll do it again.

Bolvar and his death knights can help people travel to the Shadowlands:

1 Like

Cite that please.

3 Likes

Yes, they did. For crying out loud.

CITE.
IT.
:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

When I have cited stuff you guys did nothing with it. Even when it was the exact same thing you guys have used. Whats the point?

If you refuse to cite your claim, then it can and should be dismissed.

also, irony.

3 Likes

I can’t remember the last time you cited anything. Meanwhile, I sat through the Shadowlands panel AND the deep dive to add urls so I could cite my arguments.

So to quote Christopher Hitchens one more time,

4 Likes

And you guys cherry picking things can be done the same with. There are contradictions that you guys just refuse to acknowledge.

You keep saying that, but I don’t think you know what it means.

3 Likes

Blah blah blah, like I have said before, when I have cited stuff, where I got my information, you basically ignored it. So if you are just going to ignore stuff to suit your argument, while I am saying there are contradictions in their story, you just write it off making your own hypothesis.

My thought exactly. Maybe we should share the video where that phrase was made popular again, just in case.

Yes, I do. Its picking certain points of information to suit your narrative.

I do hope the continuing irony isn’t lost on you.

1 Like

The most you’ve ever said is “Warcraft 3” or, to your credit “The Shadowlands Q&A” you’ve never actually linked any of these to us. There were tons of Q&As and I had to go through several to find the one you were referencing.

Citing your arguments is your job, not mine. If you want your arguments to be taken seriously, you have to put in the work just like I do.

4 Likes

What irony? That I have been saying there are contradictions? I cited gamepedia before and ignored. I cited the Libram where it explicitly states that its demon-forged. Dreadmoore came back with what? The Nathrezim lied. I asked them to cite that and nothing because it doesnt exist.

Its that same Blizzcon where they talked about getting to the Shadowlands, and how until now there was no way in but death, and no way out except for one person.

So what do you want to do now? State my position is actually something its not like you guys have been doing with the 2h stuff. I have been saying there are contradictions, pointed them out, other people have pointed them out too. So you guys are actually arguing against Blizzard at this point.

Also you are hilarious, talking about me disregarding sources.

5 Likes

Because past evidence suggests that what you do link or quote has absolutely nothing to do with what you are talking about. Did you do that once before and admit to doing it? Then complained when the mods patrolling the forums deleted and flagged your posts then blamed it on me for mass flagging on alts with no evidence?

No, it doesn’t. Cite your argument.

1 Like

Guys, I honestly think this can describe a lot about how Kelliste uses a bunch of her words, when we’re the ones who use them correctly. Such as “irony” of course.

3 Likes

Didnt suggest what?