To Everyone Who Says Frostmourne Isn't a Frost Weapon

https://i.imgur.com/hXZB1YN.jpg

Yeah it was a no brainer tbh.

No. It’s not dead.

This will make getting two handed back even better.

It isn’t demon forged anymore.

The Forge of Domination is where Frostmourne was crafted. We will also learn who was its blacksmith.

This implies that we didn’t before, which means the Nathrezim, famed liars of the Burning Legion, lied again to the surprise of absolutely only one single soul in this thread.
https://www.wowhead.com/news=295988/shadowlands-craft-your-own-custom-legendary-in-the-forge-of-domination

1 Like

It was just last expansion that it was demon-forged, and it’s still demon-forged. It’s been that way for how long and shadowlands doesn’t even have a playable version yet you think what they said at Blizzcon is canon.

How many things have been announced at Blizzcon and nothing ever came from it or it wasn’t how it was announced?

That information was drawn from WC3 which was retconned.

2 Likes

Retconned how exactly?

Frostmourne was originally created by Nathrezim and the Burning Legion. In Shadowlands, we are going to discover that Frostmourne and the Helm of Domination were made on the Forge of Domination, in Torghast the Tower of the Damned, inside of the Maw, in the realm of the Shadowlands which demons cannot venture to.

We are also going to meet the sword’s and helm’s smith.

3 Likes

Kind of hard to have both be true and in the game isn’t it?

This is why so many people do not pay attention to the lore. It’s completely screwed up.

That’s why the Nathrezim origin has been retconned. The Nathrezim lied.

No, that is your assumption.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295988/shadowlands-craft-your-own-custom-legendary-in-the-forge-of-domination

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not clicking on that. It probably doesn’t even hold within what you are claiming it does.

The Forge of Domination is where Frostmourne was crafted. We will also learn who was its blacksmith.

As demons do not go to the Shadowlands, and the smith is still there, the smith is not a demon.

1 Like

Except it was created by demons. It’s all over the place. It’s not my fault that Blizzard doesn’t know their own lore.

It was retconned, as you yourself have recognized. Please stop trolling my thread. It is harassment.

4 Likes

So what is your point with those 2 quotes?

You don’t actually agree with what you’re saying here and are only trolling my thread.

3 Likes

That is not at all what they say.

I’ll explain it, Frostmourne and the armor was created by the Nathrezim. It’s been that way since what? WC3?

They have retconned other stuff or they just have contradictions like with Valeera for example. The last part is just sayin I bet they just change it without any explanation.

The quotes don’t say what you think they do nor do they show that I am going against myself.

This will be a retcon, but more like a contradiction. Just like how the green fire quest talks about demonology, dark apotheosis and meta, but now look what is in place for demonology.

It’s just a straight up contradiction in lore since both will still be true, if the forge of domination is even released.

:joy:

In Shadowlands, we will go to the Forge of Domination, where crafters will be able to learn to create Domination Armor

1 Like

Because everything mentioned at Blizzcon is 100% released without fail, right?

It’s billed as a core mechanic of the expansion. Comparing it to the dance studio is disingenuous at best.

1 Like

Path of the Titans would like to have a word with you.