To Everyone Who Says Frostmourne Isn't a Frost Weapon

At the moment no, I’ve made the mistake of looking at the forums on my phone before bed.

I’ll put whatever the friendcode thing is here tomorrow though.

When you add Dreadmoore, make him put his helmet on. This is unacceptable behavior. tskt sk

2 Likes

The contradiction was re-written with the retcon. I shouldn’t have to explain that, given I’ve provided you the link to retroactive continuity’s wikipedia and you can read about it yourself. Were you just wanting me to teach you more about what retroactive continuity means?

I mean, I can I guess.

What in the world are you talking about? Just derailing a conversation?

Alright. Mine is Virtue#1236. So if you get a friend request from that, you’ll know it’s me.

1 Like

Bringing humor into the conversation while simultaneously pointing out the pointlessness of this discussion.

It was retconned, it happens, let it go.

It wasnt re-written, its still there. Its why its a contradiction.

I just see it as trolling and an attempt to derail a thread. If you think its pointless then move on.

So, you’re saying that Blizzard is lying, then? Cause they’re stating objectively that it was made in Torghast.

The devs changed it, let it goooo, let it goooooooooooooooo, it doesn’t matter anymooooore. Let it gooo, let it gooooo.
Frostmourne isn’t demonic in origin anymooooooooore.

I don’t caaaare, what you’re going to saaaaay
Frostmourne is goooooone
It is never going to matter anyway.

doo do doooo
do do do do dooo, do do do dooo

Its funny how all of this, is really just so small
The things that once controlled us, doesn’t matter at alllllll

I stopped here because I got tired.

nope.

Edit: No likes? I even kept the rhythm.

6 Likes

Wow, just wow. I really dont know what to say to this since I have already said its a contradiction.

I was changing my transmog.

1 Like

That does take higher priority.

Edit: AH yesssss…the likes. It is a shame you gentlemen/ladies serve the Alliance.

1 Like

Yeah, its trolling and derailing the conversation.

Your conversation has devolved into the basic “yu huh,” and “nu huhs”.
Neither of you are going to change each other’s mind. It isn’t even related to the original discussion point on the weapon not being frosty in its magical prowess.

Let it go Kelliste. You have nothing to gain from bashing your heads against each other’s respective helmets.

1 Like

Change my mind about what? That there are contradictions? Have you not been following along and just decided to jump in and derail it for some laughs?

Him: Its a retcon
You: its a contradiction
Him: Devs can change it to whatever they like as video says
You: The game doesn’t show it though so its a contradiction!

At what point does the discussion remain meaningful and merely becomes a point of contention that has no meaning?
I have certainly followed along, and I do believe it is rather accurate when I say

Wrong video.

3 Likes

The game doesnt show it though so its a contradiction? What?!

If this continues and is put into the game its still a contradiction.

And I also said, Devs changing good stories is why people dont like the Lore anymore.

Dreadmoore has also said that its not a contradiction because the Nathrezim lied about creating Frostmourne, yet thats nowhere. They just pulled it from nowhere. So you havent followed the conversation.

That’s subjective and doesn’t matter. They can change the story whenever they want. They did it.

1 Like

And look at the state of the lore, its completely trashed.