To everyone that’s upset about that the slime cat isnt in LFR

It does answer your question. You just don’t like the answer

Casual won’t have any issue getting this mount. Solo players are the only ones complaining.

Because the slimecat is a seasonal reward for raiding all the raids this expansion.

LFR isn’t raiding.

No it isn’t. It’s called looking for raid. LFR isn’t raiding. It’s training wheels and story time for people who don’t raid.

The slimecat is a reward for raiding.

The actual difficulty of LFR depends on how many people are afk. The actual instance isn’t hard at all.

While normal isn’t difficult LFR is literal training wheels.

He’s accomplished nothing, essentially. His entire argument was debunked from the get-go simply due to the inclusion of Normal in Season 4’s rewards. At this point, he’s just reaching and using his own definitions of what is and isn’t raiding in an attempt to justify a poor argument. And his definitions don’t matter, since they don’t align with Blizzard.

1 Like

LFR is called “Looking for Raid” because you’re literally entering a queue to find a raid group. You’re reaching to astronomical levels in an attempt to justify an invalid argument, my dude.

1 Like

Well, no, because there’s only one right answer, and that’s the fact that the precedent doesn’t matter.

You’re not allowed to cherry pick which precedent is important and which precedent isn’t important. If you’re going to use precedent as your jumping point for your argument, you have to consider the fact that prior seasons have established the precedent that players who typically focus in LFR would have other content/rewards to play/aim for. This is not the case here, so anything that you use as a reason is automatically useless for this conversation.

Says who? You? The people who define LFR as raiding are the people who make the game, and they have consistently acknowledged it as a raiding tier and have never stated otherwise.

3 Likes

lol you haven’t debunked anything. Just because this is a different type of season and is experimental doesn’t mean anything.

Obviously blizzard agrees with me that LFR isn’t raiding or else the slimecat would be rewarded from it.

Not really. Just because you can join a group through a Que and run a ver very simplified version of the content so anyone can see it doesn’t mean you’re actually raiding and Blizz agrees or else the mount would be awarded for doing LFR as well.

LFR awards the same stuff it always has. You’re getting higher ilvl rewards and if it’s never awarded a seasonal mount before then nothing is changing.

Blizz since the slimecat isn’t available to LFR.

You do realize casual players also raid normal, heroic and mythic right? So in reality, there is the same in store for casual players as hard core. You can play casually yet still complete normal-mythic raids.

People need to stop thinking casual means only doing maybe LFR and m5 and lower and only play 3 hrs a week.

1 Like

Oh, so you speak for Blizzard now? They haven’t provided any information on why they decided to not include the slime cat in LFR. That is just more reaching on your part.

I never claimed to speak for Blizzard. What a reach. I just said it appears they agree with me.

My guess it was an oversight and it was never intended to be rewarded from LFR.

I also don’t think it was ever intended to be in LFR but I think that this last minute clarification was bad.

In the end though, it doesn’t change much and it being normal+ is not an issue.

Lol dude, I’m sorry, but your entire argument is based on the fact that seasons have followed a conventional structure and therefore the same rules apply to this one.

Except it doesn’t. This isn’t a conventional season. It is the very opposite of a conventional season because we aren’t getting any new content, especially for lower-end players. The rules have already been broken with normal being included as part of the mount achievement so why are you so hung up on this?

What part of “players who typically focus in LFR would have other content/rewards to play/aim for” was difficult to understand? I’m not trying to insult you, but you clearly ignored this particular part of my argument. The precedent established in previous seasons is that heroic and mythic get the mount and in return lower-end players get a bunch of other things. This precedent is no longer applicable to this season because the latter part no longer exists.

This is not an official statement by Blizzard. However, if you look at their article on Season 4, it very much included LFR with the other raid difficulties, so your personal understanding of LFR is wrong.

1 Like

From that very article.

Fated Raid Rewards

Several new rewards can be obtained by achieving the following Feats of Strength during Season 4:

• Fates of the Shadowlands Raids – Clear all 3 Fated raids on Normal difficulty.
    • Rewards the Jiglesworth Sr. mount.

Which is the problem, as we have all established because the live achievements in-game clearly indicated that any difficulty would qualify for the mount. What you are citing is the last minute change many of us take issue with.

I know. I also have minor issue. But let’s not kid ourselves. If the last minute change was to make it available to LFR instead of clarifying it’s not, do you honestly believe we’d have this many complains? In the end it doesn’t change a single thing. Just that we have a week of complaining about its exclusion from LFR instead of a month.

Well, no, because the mount being available at LFR level doesn’t affect anyone. Most people didn’t even care about the mount being available for LFR up until Blizzard changed it.

It does, and the very issue comes from LFR and normal not having seperate achievements for clear. Normal is undervalued, doesn’t really have any reward of its own, and yet according to these forums, is an IMPOSSIBLE leap from LFR to normal, why are they not distinct?

And then the one time it does have a reward over LFR, it gets ripped to shreds.

The real issue is, the achievements to obtain the mount have been in the Live game for at least 3 months. The achievements state “Any Difficulty”.

They’ve had plenty of time to fix this or step it back, but they just last week posted that it wouldn’t be available for LFR.

1 Like

Fixing it last minute was bad yeah but in hindsight, between a month of endless complaining and a week? I’d take the week.

2 Likes

So, you’ve admitted that you’re guessing. A guess doesn’t lend any validity to your argument. Until Blizzard actually states that LFR isn’t raiding or that they removed the slime cat for that reason, you are wrong.