To everyone that’s upset about that the slime cat isnt in LFR

When has LFR ever given a mount as a season reward?

Edit

Shows that as of 4/27/22 LFR was not part of the fated raids which is why the achievement originally said any. Once LFR was added the achievement had to be changed.

Shows that as of 4/28 the individual raid achievements stated normal. The only achievement that said “any” was the meta achievement.

64 Likes

If LFR didn’t get the mount in the first place I don’t think it would bother people near as much. That they originally said it would, but then took it back and said it will be only available to regular and above made people feel bad.

131 Likes

I’m just grateful people are upset about something with some material basis in reality this time. I wish you all a merry slime cat.

13 Likes

156 Likes

This

and also it’s making season 4 look like it has very little in store for more casual players which essentially only makes it a content patch for a couple of specific groups of players.

58 Likes

The deathwing mount for one was available in LFR when it was still available to get.

46 Likes

I mean to be fair LFR isn’t raiding in my opinion and if it’s a reward for raid content that’s pretty fair.

5 Likes
43 Likes

This .

/10char

1 Like

that kind of hurts the argument that LFR needs to include AOTC or equivalent types of rewards. it’s never rewarded anything like that before.

Many players don’t even think those mounts should drop in LFR…because you don’t have to put any effort towards attaining them - which is rare tbh.

OP is right, there’s never been any sort of seasonal reward obtained via LFR.

4 Likes

Such a weird stance and statement to make OP :laughing:

4 Likes

Fun fact, your opinion means nothing

Looking for raid

29 Likes

Normal is easier than LFR anyway

10 Likes

Many players do.

32 Likes

I concur… /10

that’s not what the argument is about though. That’s a matter of opinion. And they drop there - which I think is a good thing.

LFR is way too rewarding for being able to walk through the content - that’s why those mount drops are nothing like an AOTC or seasonal reward mount.

3 Likes

:laughing:

13 Likes

I don’t really think this should be a discussion on what the precedent has been. If they worded the achievement one way but then went back on it, I think that’s pretty ridiculous.

6 Likes

Like you have to have some level of self awareness to see the irony of “walking through the content” and buying the AoTC mount

17 Likes

well it’s PTR, so anything they say or include is subject to change. welcome to wow in 2022 i guess