To everyone that’s upset about that the slime cat isnt in LFR

if that’s the Anniversary event thing, yeah it was. You could get it in one day, and it wasn’t even the full encounters. Pretty sure the achieve & mount are still obtainable too.

this one is a seasonal reward over the course of the patch. LFR has never awarded a seasonal reward like this before…and apparently isn’t going to in s4 either

Its not as assumption. And dude, there is HUGE gatekeeping in WoW, are you high? :clown_face:

If people are hell bent on declaring LFR as NOT a raid, that means that they raid N/H/M and have tied that in to their personality.
People all over wow tie their value in life in to the game, why do you think people make threads like this??

4 Likes

I was very much on team “let LFR have the mount!” but the ridiculousness of some of these posts has be leaning towards team “Remove LFR completely, F these people”

4 Likes

Your profile pic is awesome. You look demonic, like someone or some demon that belongs over on the Diablo forums. 10/10 would say “awesome transmog” again!

1 Like

Your certainty swing it around like it means anything

You mean the obsidian worldbreaker? Who was awarded from LFR style queing for raids?

Hmm yea they never did that before

4 Likes

No. This is idiotic corporate conflict because someone in the office obviously accused the raid dev team of being useless, so they restricted the mount in higher difficulties to try to spitefully prove them wrong.

1 Like

Wow. Just. What the actual ego trip?

6 Likes

Another LFR player, this is just too good. The players posting on this forum, forget LFR, they fail at basic comprehension of anything. So far I’ve seen 5 of these LFR’s bashing LFR players, and asking not to have the mount.

2 Likes

They bought their AoTC, and complain about “people wanting stuff handed to them”

I wouldn’t take them very seriously

4 Likes

yeah i def feel that way

It’s a clear assumption. The only “gatekeeping” in this game is the gatekeeping people do to themselves.

Feel free to give me an example of gatekeeping.

I stated my opinion. I never made it a crusade or was “hell bent” on it.

You’re the one getting upset.

As the OP I don’t tie this game to my value in life so great job on the assumption but you’re batting .000

1 Like

No, less common than you think. Only elitist weirdos hold that stance. But if you want to die on that hill like the many oddball remarks you make on this forum then go right ahead.

2 Likes

This is thread # 3 you have followed me to troll by making such an absurd claim.

2 Likes

I made a post stating my opinion and asking a question.

No need to get nasty because you have a different opinion

1 Like

The funny thing is “remove LFR” you have in turn successfully kill any future raids due to low participation and in turn defund those content to focus on what’s making bank.

4 Likes

You’re not trying to imply I bought my aotc are you?

i think he’s implying that i did…which i didn’t.

hey malgorok, it pays to have friends :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

No where in my post have I said to remove LFR. Please stay on topic.

I give up, you cant talk reason to someone that has not reasoned themselves in to their position.

2 Likes

You should probably check who the poster I was commenting to was quoting

You know, the person with 0 raid experience only having a jailer kill

Edit: Wait you don’t even have a jailer kill on that character, why would I even say that about you lmao

4 Likes