To everyone that’s upset about that the slime cat isnt in LFR

It was given out in a LFR-system within the seasonal event, so it makes it technically a LFR-mount.

5 Likes

Yeah but the LFR bosses themselves were not true LFR material in the slightest, they were pushover easy kills for a mount.

No “buts”. I have proven my point. The difficulty has nothing to do with the overall situation and if the dreadful slime cat mount is harder to get, then so be it.

1 Like

Nope, They called it “LFR” because it was part of a que, but they are not true LFR, they weren’t even 1/4 as strong as a LFR boss. They could be bullied to death.

Anniversary events are not a seasonal event

?
Too much pride. /skip.

Technically they are but with a similar structure. If you want to gatekeep rewards, fine, but I’m sure they will backpaddle from it, otherwise it will be another bad publicity for the developers and we all know how the community will enjoy reveling into the misery of others.

1 Like

Please don’t tell me you’re pounding your chest over who does what level of cartoon content, because that’s legitimately weak, and sad.

2 Likes

The weirdest thing about all of this, to me, is this:

The slime cat lost the mount poll.

Where were all these slime-cat-lovers when the tree won the poll?

(Not a fan of the tree, myself.)

Why don’t you just say that you made a mistake. Problem solved, I think that your ego is too big to accept that you made a mistake there and so you keep calling it nitpicking. lmao

Wut. Anniversary is something that cycles along a fixed amount of time. Same with Seasonal rewards. Both have different intervals. That’s not apples and oranges. Its the same thing.

LMAO!! Hahahaha.

No, I think that you’re the troll here. Who INTENTIONALLY makes mistakes and when someone goes to correct them, calls them a troll.

So your teachers were trolls too if they corrected you? Your parents too? And everyone else including your schoolmates, co-workers or anyone who even DARED to refute you and tell you that you made a mistake. They were all trolls because obviously, you can’t be wrong. They’re just nitpicking trolls. :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

They can be considered the same. Both are 100% drop chance once the requirements are met and both are limited time. In that they are the same. Get over yourself.

2 Likes

Now you are moving the goalposts again.

Originally saying, “when CE is removed” which happens when the next season starts. Now saying that the season isn’t over until the next expansion. Make up your mind. You can’t have it both ways.

I’m not speaking for Blizzard. I am merely quoting them and how they structure things. Don’t hate that you are always wrong.

The only thing you are doing is making an idiot out of yourself.

What’s this then? You can’t even lie correctly.

And the raid is no longer current content when the season featuring that raid ends. Which is when they remove AotC and CE. Something you yourself mentioned and claimed as your argument. Only to be proven wrong since Blizzard doesn’t drop the % chance until the next expansion. It must be hard on your back to move all these goalposts.

Moving the goalposts again and again. Which one is it?

This is what you said. And you ended up being proven wrong by Blizzard themselves. Now you are saying that an old raid is suddenly “current content” even though Blizzard themselves doesn’t see it that way. As AotC and CE are removed when the raid is no longer “current”.

and inb4 you act like you are “clarifying” your position. Because we both know that is pure BS.

I have a mirror for you.

It is fun seeing you get so worked up over me “nitpicking” your arguments. No wonder you are getting so triggered since I keep proving you wrong. And you have the fragile ego of a certain D.T where you can’t admit that you were wrong on several occasions. Even though everyone on the forums can see it for themselves thanks to the quote feature.

4 Likes

I don’t want a slime cat myself. But when they say all difficulties they shouldn’t reneg on it. I understand why people are upset.

1 Like

The majority of the insulting is from people like the person you’re agreeing with.

“they just want hand outs” “lfr people are lazy” “stop being cowards and do harder raids”

This is what is making LFR players hostile and what’s making them mad is this:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/906234294333218826/1002330840019255306/BEEB38E5-0DCC-45DF-8D4F-5A036B30894A.png

It feels like 1.) we’re getting the rug pulled out from under us and 2.) we were lied to. This achievement has been worded this way for three months and not only that, this is the way it’s worded live right now. You can open your achievement tab and read this picture for yourself. So Blizzard allowed the casual/solo player to think they too could get rewards from season 4.

So now the casual/solo player is left scrambling to get enough ilevel, either find a guild or pug to join, then pray they get in. It would have been helpful for Blizzard to give us this heads up three months ago so we could have been preparing to raid normal instead of LFR.

7 Likes

Or, (3) somebody at Blizzard goofed up.

And like I’ve said before, I expect that they’ll make the reality match the achievement text.

Yeah I know you keep telling me that and I keep telling you that I’m not changing my mind.

This is what I believe. You obviously believe something different. That’s cool in my book but it’s not cool for you to constantly tell me.

I get it. I remember. I know.

They sure won’t unless there is enough of a fuss raised about it. Because whoever is sitting over there worrying about nerfing Soar for being (incorrectly) too good for ‘old content’ and this needs to get themselves fired.

Blizzard’s natural instinct is to make things easier. They adjust achievements all the time to make them easier to get.

In this case, where the achievement text is also in error, I expect them to adjust the parameters to match the in-game text.

I’m getting worried about the demeanor of this forum lately. It always seems to be one massive avalanche of rage after another. First it was a tooltip on Dragonflight character creation, then the text on an achievement.

Oh, and now this. People upset about an ability being nerfed that they haven’t even tried, even though most racials get adjusted during testing. (Remember Regeneratin’?)

There are plenty of things to complain about, with what the current WoW dev team is doing. But I’m worried about people getting so constantly upset about absolutely everything.

If they weren’t going to award the mount from Fated LFR. They should have never made LFR fated to begin with.

This is fake outrage.

This is real outrage:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/906234294333218826/1002330840019255306/BEEB38E5-0DCC-45DF-8D4F-5A036B30894A.png

1 Like