To everyone that’s upset about that the slime cat isnt in LFR

:warning:

troll is trying to reply if their brain can handle it

If your point is that season 4 is a dumb idea overall, and that barely anybody wants to do reruns of the raids we just did… totally agree.

2 Likes

Is this some kind of clumsy attempt at seduction?

1 Like

Not much difference between that and what you do.

YEs the DW mount was an event mount. This is an event mount as well. You can literally get it by clearing normals, which are in no way hard. The key difference between normals and LFR primarily outside of the slog that is bad players is that you get to deal with tons of salt, restrictions, and requirements if you do not have a guild that is currently clearing content.

someone being able to que up for this in chunks like LFR just like how they did the deathwing mount shouldn’t be a problem. How do you not get this? If it was an AOTC mount it should be restricted to heroic like every other AOTC mount. It is not and that implies that it was definitely designed around everyone getting it by participating (just like the DW mount sort of was) and someone in the company saw the fun and decided to put the ban hammer on.

It was definitely a part of my point. this next patch with zero new content is inherently bad for everyone and them giving everyone something for effectively being there would be the obvious thing to do as a ‘thanks for giving us your money while we do nothing but pad our execs and stockholders pockets’

Not at all you have great battles with snooze I seen them and I am on your side against them so will pick up the banner and fight with you against this elitist and put them in their place.

Also glad to know you saw I mention you as a fighter against this elitist. :smiley:

1 Like

Ahh love your “wit”.

Is this thread number 4 or 5 now?

If you can’t keep count then that’s your problem.

I’d rather they just cancel season 4 altogether. It’s probably the worst idea Blizzard has ever come up with (and that’s quite a feat).

1 Like

Do they even know how?

There are now two of us the OG, you, and me the trainee I am learning from you hence why I picked up the banner.

Hey snooze did you go to sleep again?

You got the OG Bloodypaws in here now and me we both can take you down.

How about the drop chance of the lime jelly is (100%-10 x stacks of determination) on the last boss.

You said until the raid is no longer current content. I.e. until the CE achievement is removed. And don’t deny it. I quoted you saying it. And I can do it again.

Besides, you don’t get to define what a season is or how long it lasts. To Blizzard a season ends when the next one begins. Which involves AotC and CE achievements for that raid no longer obtainable. But the mythic only mounts remain at a 100% drop chance until the next expansion.

God you are bad at this

You were wrong that I only raided LFR. You are wrong that the 100% mythic drop mounts become 1% drops once CE is removed for that boss.

Stop living in the fantasy world you have created for yourself.

2 Likes

Wait did snooze respond and I missed it oh right I have the troll on ignore guess my warning needs more power.

The expansion is still current content.

I love how you tell me that I don’t get to do x and the. You turn around and speak for
Blizzard and do the same thing you said I can’t do.

What a hypocrite rofl

The irony considering I’m doing it better than you.

I don’t recall commenting on your raid experience. I also said that the percentage drops when it’s no longer current content.

Every raid is still current content till the expansion ends.

Wrong again

Didn’t read all of this but the mc event which was a 40 man lfr dropped a core hound.

And you would have missed the multiple corrections of that being a holiday:event mount not a seasonal mount.

Ya but what’s that have to do with your original question? The mc event was actually only lfr and gave a mount. Didn’t see you specify that in your top post.

1 Like

I did.

From the OP

I’m glad they feel bad. Maybe they should try actually doing proper content

1 Like