To all the people who play Void Elves

Reading this thread reinforces my hatred of elves. All of them.

I suppose thatā€™s ok, youā€™re entitled to your likes or what you donā€™t like in game. I personally canā€™t stand Orcs and wish the Horde would lose them all.

3 Likes

It seemed fitting for a Subtlety Rogue.

2 Likes

No playable high elves, so I get the discount bin knock-offs.

4 Likes

I dont blame you. I have personally killed over a million of your kind for interrupting me when fighting alliance in booty bay back in vanilla. I have the hat to prove it too.

To be a filthy traitor that chose quite possibly the worst hill to die on.

A whole ā€œraceā€ comprised of High-turned-Blood Elves who were exiled for delving into dangerous and evil magic - yeah, no hypocrisy there - and were then physically altered when that magic turned out to be dangerous and evil, but were saved, and offered a place in the Alliance, by one of their legendary heroes who has convinced King Wrynn that the dark power that created the Old Gods is just what the Alliance needs right now; the RP potential is endless.

1 Like

I love the void. So I play one as my Alliance alt priest.

1 Like

What kind is that? I donā€™t think you understand. The Horde would be better off without Orcs, Blood Elves only make us better.

Your kindā€¦ goblins. And blood elves are terrible for the horde. Orcs founded the horde. We will take it back from the litch queen.

I donā€™t like to be alone so the whispers are very comforting to me.

Whatā€™s that? Burn everything? ā€¦not today but maybe tomorrow.

See very comforting.

Because theyā€™re cute and twinky. Also, Iā€™ve always liked the dark elf aesthetic more than the high elf one.

Itā€™s time for a change in a better direction. The Horde isnā€™t going to go backwards to itā€™s ugly past.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

how is it you can link images but I cant?

You must earn Forum trust Level 3 to be able to post images.

The Void isnā€™t evil. Dangerous, yes. But not evil.
Just like how the Light isnā€™t good. Dangerous, yes. But not good.

2 Likes

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me elves are ugly, but more importantly, weak.

idk I thought a void elf shadow priest just made sense

1 Like

Victory is life, and so are Void Elves.

Wow, seriously? Nice to know that for as old as my account is and how active I was on the old World of Warcraft forums back during Vanilla, TBC, and WotLK, iā€™ve been relegated to little more than a ā€œnewbie account with no privelagesā€.