To all the people who play Void Elves

Who else would look this smashing? Certainly not our pasty cousins in the far north.

They look enough like blood elves while i level my alliance alt.

Because this is currently the closest I can get to role-playing a member of the Silver Covenant.

They are not as misshapen as some of the other races in the Alliance and they are not Human. Many of the Alliance races seem to have Popeye arms.

1 Like

They’re beautiful, sexy and well, i’m an Elves fan too.

6 Likes

They are pretty

Sparkles and glowy things.

Sims the highest for my class

No pushback on casting is why i race changed my priest. It really is a very nice racial.

Okay let’s see

-I like elfs.
-Void/Shadow is one of my favorite thematics.
-They match well with warlock.
-I’m basically a void abomination in elf form.
-Cheaper transmog.
-Ethereals.
-I find the lore interesting, and there is room for them to grow in future lore.
-The accent when talking.
-Gothic themes.

Mix it all together and it makes me a happy person.

3 Likes

Sex appeal.

Free stuff.
EZ -mode because females have best racial of all on Alliance. Able to mind control or influence people still unable to control their baser urges.

Because I want to play every race. Haven’t gotten around to playing a Zandalari or Kul’Tiran yet, but have played at least one of every other race.

It’s the pokemon theory of races. #GottaPlayThemAll

I like the concept, but am a masochist and know nothing is going to come of them in the lore to come.

5 Likes

Personally, I’ve always loved the Blood Elf model and animations. Problem is that I’m an Alliance-only player. But then Void Elves were introduced, and blue is my favorite color :smiley: Best of both worlds!

What better way to show my devotion to Lord N’Zoth? :octopus:

Being able to taunt Blood Elves in Thalassian while I gank them is a bonus. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

To play blood elf, exile of the horde, in the alliance!

They have full beards. What? That’s my reason for playing one. If blood elves had full beards then I would make more alts of them.