To all the people who play Void Elves

What is your reason for choosing to be a Void Elf?

2 Likes

Smex appeal.

Is there another reason to play blood/void elves?

15 Likes

That’s what I’m trying to find out by polling people.

They are aesthetically pleasing.

14 Likes

<— This face right here. That grin looking down at your dead corpse. Need I say more?

7 Likes

Bump because I’m interested in seeing where this goes

3 Likes

I thought the no casting delay racial would be OP for Pvp

4 Likes

I postulate that males play male void elves because they look like Johnny Dep and males play male blood elves because they look like Simon Lebon.

3 Likes

I race changed my nelf hunter to velf cause belf/velf bow animations are the best this game has. Re-leveling a lock to velf cause I cant stand how gnomes animate, or how gear looks on them. I’d also do Monk as velf.

1 Like

Because I like me some Lovecraft aesthetics/themes.

4 Likes

The males can also almost look like Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) from The Walking Dead. There’s a few mogs out there that hilariously resemble him.

1 Like

These things do not exist. There are masculine female elves, and feminine female elves.

4 Likes

I object and take offense to this.

1 Like

But I play a female belf so I can dress her up like a hoe.

12 Likes

Because they look awesome
I love the dark and emo theme

1 Like

/waves to Reno

It’s the only way i can play an Alliance Thalassian Elf and it’s the closest of a High Elf i can get.

They are aesthetically pleasing, gear and transmog goes well (and it’s cheaper) and they have good animations imported from the Blood Elf model.

Basically it’s mostly because visuals.

11 Likes

Ugh, Johnny Depp. This makes me less likely to want to play male velf.

1 Like

Super sexy, super hot. I have a thing for Blue girls and they have black toe nails! :heart_eyes:

Pure sex appeal.

4 Likes

Classy name and ideals gets a biased like from me.

2 Likes

The Virgin “The dark times will pass.” vs The Chad “NEW DOORWAYS ARE OPEN TO US”.

9 Likes