To all the people who play Void Elves

Easier to pick up men in Goldshire Inn. Can’t do that if your human.

1 Like

I liked their Heritage armor set.

1 Like

Same reason as many others, I’m sure - aesthetically pleasing. They’re unique to me, and if I were to identify with any race in WoW - it would be them!

The females are cute and Voidies are way better than those so called high elves.

1 Like

Well I picked Void Elf because it’s the closest we’ll get to looking lime a High Elf. I picked a rogue because I hadn’t leveled a rogue yet and the more I play the more I’m reminded why I never did… Zzzzz…

Possibly but I don’t have any Horde toons up to level yet to unlock AR.

Oh gotcha. As long as you have the rep on horde ir alli you can unlock them. Just need a 110 or higher I believe to just do the quick story quest

I had two Nelf characters and wanted some diversity. I also like the Velf bow animations better than the Nelf ones.

My mage was a Night Elf, but I don’t particularly like how tall and lanky the males are. So now he is a Void Elf.

look at my class, look my race… perfect fit.

Outstanding name

1 Like

I like the idea of having a psuedo demonic gateway as a racial as well as doing extra damage with the void proc. They also look cool.

Thank you!

Because I wanted a void elf. But I also wanted to do something unique with her. So I made her ICly a void elf holy priestess. Suffered through a month of racist comments toward her because she was a void elf, IC death-threats against her from Lightforged Draenei players, a bunch of loremongers who are too engrossed in following the rules that they don’t know how to just let people have fun. In the end, my /ignore list grew, and I found people who loved not only her concept but her as a character anyway.

Since Blizzard refuses to put in high elves, despite all the supporting arguments for them that make VASTLY more sense than void elves, I just… made a velf. She’s not emo, she’s not dark, she’s not brooding. She has loved and lost, seen happy times and sad times, she’s been through a lot, both ICly since her creation as well as in her background.

She is Alcyone Starsong, one of the Seven Pleiades Sisters. I’d link my artwork of her like someone else did, but apparently they’re special and I’m not because it keeps telling me I’m not allowed to post links.

(and yes, I’ve got toons for the other 6 spread across 2 servers).

1 Like

I like them for their dark themes and aesthetics. I rolled a Warrior for the heritage set and it was the only class I hadn’t maxed. I have a rogue and warlock as well as Elves are usually my go to, especially Thalassians.

I rolled one because I like experimenting with new classes. The dark theme is pretty cool and the animations are neat.

I’d play one but no paladin option.

1. Alliance
  2. Racial that prevents spell pushback.

The void elf is the blood elf model. That’s why I chose it on ally side for many of my new Ally toons (starting with my first max level ally toon).

Because alliance high elves aren’t playable yet. Will pay for the race change immediately when it does become available :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: