To all the people who play Void Elves

Closest thing to a Drow appearance.

3 Likes

I wanted to re level a priest. And so I picked a race I had never tried before.

Really loving shadow atm. Voidform is awsome . Things are melting its not even funny.

1 Like

Because of the most OP racial ever!

10 Likes

I like the rogues stealth [female], and I like their jump [since they fixed it]
I could jump and spin all day.

Also, purple.

4 Likes

You dont think that the nightborne are closer to them? They seem to have a more dark elf look than void elves. I guess thats all a matter of opinion though

2 Likes

The stealth animations and accent. I was a belf horde side during Cata and MoP.

Also the utter trashing the Nelfs got this expac made me sad and disgraced for playing a Nelf so I swapped off to Velf in protest somewhat.

Also I love having the ability to talk to 50% of the horde’s population! That’s a big one!

4 Likes

This character used to be human but I never liked the new human female model faces ever since they disabled the “keep old model” function.

I absolutely love the Darkshore warfront Moonpriest set, and I compared how they look on Human vs Velf - that gave me two good enough reasons to race change to Velf.

1 Like

For my alliance characters, VEs are the only attractive option imo. Plus, they make good magic wielders with that uninterruptible casting deal they have.

I rarely play alliance though.

1 Like

Well you see. Void elves at least have some fantasy. What is your reason for playing a boring ol human?

1 Like

Rolled a male velf because of the hair

3 Likes

True but the colouring can be a challenge. Certain colours don’t work well with the skin tones.
Makes me bonkers after a bit.

Since VEs begin as BEs they have a shared history til they get all up in that void and become VEs.

VE lore itself is short for that reason. So far, anyway. Over time, if the game lasts and I think it will, that will change.

3 Likes

Thankfully I am a warlock so most of the sets are already dark themed, and if I really need there is the brighter or darker skin tones that help out.

But yeah, my days of bright red and gold are basically over.

1 Like

Yep. This is my VE rogue, Catburglar. This is the most gold she can wear without looking washed out.

1 Like

The hair dude.

Make one for the novelty factor, get the heritage armor mog, find out there’s so few hunter mogs that look really good on a goth blood elf, never play it again.

Mogg. But I got bored with it and haven’t bothered.

i always said id stay alliance if they had blood elves. Void elf is close enough for me

I like the female void elves because they are cute.

Male void elves, what is up with the hairline?

Closest thing to Quel’Dorei the Devs will allow me to get even though the are exiled Sin’dorei. But i still dress my up as much as I can as Silver Covenant Quel’Dorei. Windrunner’s armor with Silver Covenant Tabard and Permafrost cloak. Thank goodness for Transmog.