To all horde scum

I SHALL REMEMBER THIS NAME WELL
I PRAYSTATION FIRST OF MY NAME, THE GREATEST PRIEST IN THE WORLD
SHALL MEET YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND DO GLORIOUS BATTLE

Trolling post for sure.

In the immortal words of circa 2004 “Ask a Ninja”

I Look forward to killing you, soon!

Hey Grapey! In light of the very real possibility they we are getting a beta I am encouraging all forum dwellers to use their forum names so we can all kill each other. I mean play the beta together and then have some in depth discourse on the forums about the carnage. What say you?

Yes, this is a great idea. I was planning on making an Undead Warlock alt already, I might as well name him “Cursedmojo” for recognition. We should also coordinate what server our “forum” characters are on for this very purpose.

I just made a thread touching on it.

Im most likely not gonna be on beta, idk if my toons progress is gonna be lost after official release or something so im just gonna wait for full release.

Yea. Test realms are wiped. Meh. Idc. I’ve wasted time on worse things. I’ve sunk countless hours into this hobby. Video games are a time sink as is. So I’m a gamer and gamers game. So game on! Lol.

Drops Totems Anytime little human :smiling_imp:

Geez dude at least turn off your achievements when you are gonna make false claims. its showing all your toons achievements and its not giving any clue that you’re rank one.