To all horde scum

Retro-wow and arenas are for the baby casuals

I go hardcore

3 Likes

So…Pillowfight? :smile:

2 Likes

Oh and to add to that, that was whenever I was a complete noob, I never even knew what I was doing when I hit 1550. Hell I didn’t know about how movement even works until someone mentioned it to me.

I have improved significantly overtime on northdale and you wanna know what makes the skill even more spicier? 009 dreamscape trance :slight_smile:

1 Like

/Facepalm dude

Op made a fun post, dunno why you taking it so personally and seriously.

Anyways as a Horde i will be waiting for OP at the jungles of Stranglethorn vales .

BRING IT ON ALLIANCE SCUM!!

1 Like

I shall join you in the battlefield brother! these mad cows will be kissing my gnome feet!

This thread’s soundtrack:

Another one of these threads? Ok…I see we already have a few people waiting for the OP in STV…I’ll be at Crossroads and patrolling the Barrens in case OP decides to try and go kill lowbies there. If anyone else wants to join me feel free! Also we are only a short boat ride away from STV…Hmmm, maybe I’ll be a Pirate on the boat in case OP goes there.

also @ Padrepwn, I just realized we are on the same server! KJ baby! :desktop_computer:

1 Like

I have that on my ipod!
…shame you’re going Alliance.

I’ll likely be on the TM / SS side.

1 Like

Well if I see grape soda on the battle field i’m going to empty its contents on the ground by crushing it.

2 Likes

op is the spirit of vanilla, in all its glory

1 Like

y’all need sunlight.

2 Likes

That is such a patently absurd statement. There are so many great pvp’rs that don’t give a hoot about arena, or rating, or streaming, or youtube. You’ve probably never heard of them. That doesn’t mean they aren’t out there.

2 Likes

Good too meet ya, but I have heard better bragging before. You can do better than this.

Whatever you say. Only thing I care about is the number next to your name.

Just my opinion though.

I will crush you ingame myself count on it

I agree. You can’t say someone is a ‘great pvper’ if they have literally never achieved anything in regards to pvp.

Sadly i am going alliance so i wont be able to camp op.

antic disposition

That’s a valid opinion, no question.

But take that mage Virtne, pardon my spelling if its wrong. He was a great pvp’r in vanilla. But what if he had never made a video, and stopped playing when BC came out. He is no longer a great pvp’r because the only people that knew how nasty he was are the people he rolled? And I’m sure most people don’t brag about being 1v3’d.

I guess my opinion differs because I consider a great pvp’r to be someone who is extremely good at pvp.

I’LL SEE YOU ACROSS THE FIELD HUMAN FILTH!

FOR THE HORDE!!!

1 Like

if he stopped playing like 13 years ago or whenever that was if he came back it would take a while to get to the same level if he ever did, but i understand your hypothetical point. achievements just became the easiest way to measure what people have done since wotlk.