3 Likes

Another Alliance target, delightful.
Well met and watch your back.

3 Likes

This is the OP taking over ashenvale…

8 Likes

Something’s not quite right here…

5 Likes

I’m not going to play Classic, but can someone else challenge to Mak’gora to this pink skin?

1 Like

What a cringe post. No-name player from a dead server. Literally never heard of you. I’ll give you 3 weeks after launch til you get chased back to Farmville, or whatever stupid cupcake game you play once you’re hard stuck on a 2 min res timer.

3 Likes

But warlock mounts are the fastest way to cap Stables and rush solo to LM so I can tell everyone how bad they are.

1 Like

You call those dainty little fruits horde?

2 Likes

Oh of course they do.

The best vanilla players such as Grim, Unbreakable, Vurtune, and Drakedog have all gone on to be amazing arenas players all above 2200 with some reaching 2400 and gladiator.

Even now the top players on Vanilla servers such as Monkeynews, Perplexity, and Goth are all amazing arena players as well. All of them reaching high rating and players like perplexity reaching 2400+ Gladiator multiple times.

Even now, Savix went to play on retrowow, a retail 2700 arena player and he was smashing everyone while playing multiple classes.

A good player in WoW is a good player regardless of expansion, and believe me that high rated arenas players of all times in the game will be able to destroy any 1550 player any day.

Only to people who take that stuff seriously in what are pretty obviously supposed to be fun threads about world pvp. I mean, the guy is a casual BG player and he made a faction pride kind of thread and here you are nitpicking about arena rating. It really is petty and pointless.

2 Likes

Yoink!~
My name now, boy.

Enjoy PvPing as GrÄpësödä.

3 Likes

False.

The OP made a statement about slaying horde and I am rolling horde. All I did was simply point of the fact that his threats has no teeth.

In world pvp, bgs, or any context I will destroy every alliance player.

For the horde!

3 Likes

That’s better. In my humble opinion, of course. :smiling_imp:

I mostly WPvP the only real time put effort in arena was TBC. My RL friend got me to play, he was party leader we had the score for duelist (2v2)and well he kick me after I told him I wanted to focus on raiding more because he wanted gladiator. You know stuff happens. I end up with nothing don’t know how but at least I got my raid titles.

I’m Horde, 100%

Nonetheless, I approve this message.

How the game should be played.

2 Likes

I love farm simulator

Best Warlock name is Steve

2 Likes

Well, now I like you, dang it.

1 Like

Ever heard of a cat who likes to copy off the good stuff? :wink:

Are you seriously calling this guy out?

1 Like