Timewalking Scaling

Tune m+ as well… Christmas time is over.

It was one of the dataminded dungeons potentially for DF S2.

Mythic + scaling and class balancing needs to happen too.
Creation Catalyst should be in by now too.

Also, why release timewalking with a normal reward? talk about DOA for most players.

[quote=“Fredfelstone-proudmoore, post:31, topic:1473468, full:true”]

It’s funny because you know this git gud guy is just a salty boomer that hasn’t even stepped into TW yet and is just running his mouth because he peaked in classic. :rofl:

The mental gymnastics here, boss is doing 60k while i have 6k hp its a git gud problem…

4 Likes

Does the loot reward from finishing the 5 timewalking dungeons scale or is it locked to 389? Thanks in advance.

Both of the items I’ve got so far were Normal Vault of the Incarnates drops.

1 Like

The base is at 389, scaling up to 405 from last boss IIRC.

1 Like

you mean you cant solo soak enough damage to kill a ten man raid? clearly not hitting your buttons hard enough.

3 Likes

I know how to read the journal and I know about wowhead but I was simply just responding to your post about being in dragonflight and being “mindless” . I just assumed you meant you didn’t need to follow mechanics in dragonflight aka being mindless.

I wish bosses didnt have mechanics, the people debuff is enough of a hurdle in random dungeons.

2 Likes

Guessing you can’t get tier out of this box, because it would be a token not an actual item?

you guys nerfed it too hard. :frowning:

1 Like

As far as I know, tier isn’t eligible; however, rare boss drops are. My friend got the Icon trinket from the Heroic version of this quest last week.

Maybe your group was better and the mechanics aren’t going to be the same with mythic plus…

When you get higher up in difficulty of course you will have to but regular heroic and even mythic you just group it up and eye beam it down

You’re a lost cause bruh. The charge that one shots tanks on the first boss in GD are precisely the same, and the Mortar attack on the second boss in GD, is precisely the same as M+.

Perhaps you should heed your own advice and read the journal.

4 Likes

I’m not the one complaining that they can’t kill time walking bosses lmao but I’m the lost cause ok friend

dont bother replying to him, he’s just one of the forum clowns., just look at his post history

5 Likes

They literally said:

If we are being scaled down too low either the point we have too little health or that the dungeons are doing more damage than intended, none of that is a L2P and it is preventing people from actually completing dungeons because tanks are being 1-shot for no reason.

That’s not a L2P issue.
That’s not a “git gud” issue.
That’s not a “read the journal” issue.

That’s frankly a game’s broken issue, so get off your high-horse and learn to read.

11 Likes

It doesn’t take much to read what Blizzard themselves put out, bud. Try it and maybe tone down the asinine snark.

5 Likes