Timewalking Exp nerfed

Have fun doing what? The same quests repeatedly on 10 freaking toons?! No thanks…

4 Likes

it’s funny you say have fun but when ever players find “Fun” it’s not what blizzard intends so they fix it.

1 Like

Remember that Alterac valley anniversary event bug back when folks were leveling fast? They hotfixed that one pretty quick not lol. Remember a blue commented on a thread that was made back when that event was active. Response? Working as intended lol.

1 Like

That’s because exploits ruin the game.

You can still run dungeons and pvp!

Tell that to games that are successful who embrace players creativity.

Is say wow is very successful lol

Their stocks say otherwise

I feel the same at this point. I’ve tried to stay on their side and then the devs turn around and pull this nonsense. I’ll find something else to play for now if they are going to just be completely tone deaf at this point.

Any stock price problems they are having is related to the lawsuit.

1 Like

Your Deluding yourself if you think that’s the only reason.

1 Like

Look at the timeline

Bit sad they nerfed it. I don’t see how it was necessary. It does seem like they trying to discourage the remaining players from participating in activities… I still haven’t heard/seen anything of Legion timewalking yet either…

2 Likes

Back during… BC? Wrath? idk, been too long… I was on my old main hordie toon, standing outside of Orgrimmar and watching duels.

Two lowbie orcs bounce by, in the sky, using the old flying cheat. They hop-hop-hopped over all of us, and into the Org entrance.

THAT is an exploit. Leveling fast is not.

There once was a time when leveling a character did not take 12 seconds.

There once was a time when the game was fun too and not tedious…

9 Likes

You look at wow’s stock prices and they’ve gone down since the beginning of the year, with some rises here and there but continued to drop compared to what they were when the devs actually listened to people.

Well COVID certainly played hell on the market that’s for sure!

Don’t give me the Covid BS, there were studios that had to go with the same problems blizzard did and they still acknowledge the player base, and released a decent product.

3 Likes

Blizzard has a lot in their plate. Be patient!