Timewalking Exp nerfed

Man just ignore him, dude’s just gonna keep bending over backward to defend Blizz.

2 Likes

They definitely had a lot “somewhere”, not sure it’s called a “plate” though.

With the state 9.1 Launched in Despite players listing numerous problems on PTR they shipped it in the broken mess that it was. Covid crippled alot of things sure but it is not an excuse. Blizzard had player feedback on broken stuff while there were other games that don’t even let the players test their patches or new raids before they come out.

He’s a troll. Look at his name.

1 Like

It’s pretty interesting how this “Blizzard is nerfing player fun” narrative, without exception, only emerges when a clearly unintended, absurdly out of the ordinary gameplay mechanic is exploited for about 24-48 hours. Usually, the people complaining about it being fixed weren’t even engaged in the content in question to begin with. But they will sure as hell disingenuously PRETEND they actually care about it to use it as their anti-Blizzard cudgel for a day or two. By Friday, it will be something else.

Yeah, you can strike me off that list. I was trying to level hordie toons by tanking my way through TW content.

1 Like

It’s easy to spew hate when you’re in the echo chamber. I choose to support the company that has given me hundreds of hours of enjoyment.

I mean are you blind? if you’ve read the threat people were excited to play the game, it’s not a simple narrative. I Find it funny when all the white knights for blizzard come out and act like the game isn’t a broken mess but when players actually have fun with something they decide right then and there to fix it. Last time i counted there were 4 threads about this issue and basically killing any drive for players to want to play their game.

2 Likes

Apparently you’ve never seen game of thrones . Do you know what a wight is?

Right, yes. Trying to run the game into the ground must be exhausting. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

There has been a lot going g on at blizzard.

It’s easy to jump on the hate train. But how is that going to make things better?

You’re using a play on words. In this thread you’ve not once offered any criticism of the company. Therefore folks assume you’re a “white knight”.

3 Likes

You were having “fun” abusing an obviously unintended EXP gain??. Or you were happy you could skip leveling your alt as intended?? Because there is a difference.

Now who is spinning a narrative to give blizzard excuses? like how they gave excuses for the bad behavior. GG

1 Like

I’ll state this again, it’s easy to jump on the hate train.

“Alt”. One alt.

ahem

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…

1 Like

No spin needed. It’s a fact .

I was having fun laughing and playing with my friends that actually wanted to level because exp was worth their time.

3 Likes

Games been out for 16+ years.

If blizzard wanted me to savor the leveling process they wouldn’t let me use my Visa card to skip it.

Leveling isn’t some scared thing. It’s a chore.

4 Likes

We must bow to Lord Ion ya’ll that’s why only raids are gud. Kekw

2 Likes