Timewalking Exp nerfed

lmfao this company is so tone deaf oh my god

hey Blizzard i know you are big on metrics so here’s whats going to happen instead of my leveling my alts.

i’m not going to level any of them instead.

took 1 month to fix shards being eaten, 12 hours to fix exp giving too much.

Don’t want people leveling too fast because then their level 60 boost that they’ll start offering next patch sure will be worth a lot less huh? I’m so glad this company is getting the backlash and reality check is so sorely deserves.

213 Likes

its actually so disgusting how fast they are to nerf stuff like this but then drag their feet with bug fixes, number tuning, etc.

161 Likes

If only they were as quick in fixing actual bugs in the game, like the dredger WQ or disconnect bug when landing.
Or fixing their laggy servers that can last for hours.
This company seriously needs to re-evaluate their priorities.

76 Likes

Thats 100% the truth of the matter

20 Likes

No room for cheating in wow good job Ion.

2 Likes

Tw is meant for gear and mount farm not leveling, what? Its the worst XP source to 60.

2 Likes

That’s actually pathetic. Like why?

17 Likes

Fun was detected guys, they would rather have you take 3 days to slog your way through the same quests you have done multiple times or run the same dungeons you have been since expansion launched.

46 Likes

I honestly don’t understand why. Because at this point TW is worthless and is a waste of time. You can get better gear from Mythic plus (Both the box and the items dropped) and the box doesn’t even drop the items that a lot of classes want which come from the last two bosses.

Its pathetic.

19 Likes

It’s going to cut into their 60 boost sales when they release them in the near-ish future. That’s why.

23 Likes

Or spam plaguefall/necrotic for the 100th time. Real common hits those 2.

With the confused tank. Dude…we dps are like level 54. We are not the 215+'s post 60 we usually are. We can’t kill what you are mass pulling. Slow down, please.

1 Like

I actually came home to level a toon because of this, and it’s already nerfed? Seriously Blizzard, the few of us left you want to leave as well? Why?

37 Likes

Oh noooo people are playing the game. quick nerf it so people stop. This game is so bad, Blizzard is the worst company to ever exist

57 Likes

Actually so incredible how fast they fix the actual fun stuff.

Sheesh.

48 Likes

When something is fundamentally wrong with any aspect of gameplay that affects players’ enjoyment, it takes them AT LEAST 1 patch to “fix” it, but when there’s a bug ingame that would negatively affect their precious engagement metrics, then they fix it straight away.

51 Likes

They nerfed it ages ago. You used to get 2 to 2.5 levels out of one Timewalking run.

The gear is also quite bad, too. It’s the same level as normal Shadowlands Dungeon: 184. Heroic dungeons yield 197 gear.

1 Like

It’s clear the experience gain was not intentional. Why wouldn’t they nerf it?

3 Likes

I’m confused, the prepatch to SL completely overhauled how leveling works for the 1-50 experience so it takes less time and is less of a hassle for new players. ok.

SO WHY WOULD THEY NERF TIMEWALKING DUNGEON EXPERIENCE GAINS?!. A FEATURE THAT IS ONLY USEFUL FOR A FREAKING WEEKLY AND MOUNT?!

LEGITIMATELY BLIZZARD, YOU’RE MAKING IT VERY HARD TO STAY SUBBED.

30 Likes

Yeah, and most people stopped doing Timewalking. Than it starts rewarding decent XP again, people start doing them again, and boom “FUN DETECTED, NERF NERF NERF!”

30 Likes