Timewalking Exp nerfed

Its a lot closer to my last than my first. What does that have to do with anything?

Fun was detected.

Yeah because they are totally equal is scope and complexity

It really just comes down to why even fix it. Your playerbase was happy to find this out and were happy to play your game. It’s honestly baffling. Who cares if people find a way to blast through leveling. It is a non-issue.

2 Likes

Just figured you were new. Part of the experience is WORKING for what you want! Not having it handed to you on a silver platter!

But what reward is there for a higher level player to run time walking if I do mythic+ or heroic raid?

That’s why they added tinewalking!

This is game has always been the most accessible and easy game on the MMO market. That was its SELLING POINT. You don’t even lose XP when you die. You can solo mobs. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to where WoW is on the hardcore spectrum.

1 Like

There has always been a grind.

Leveling, reputation, etc…

The timing on this is what’s worse than anything. The missed opportunity to spin this as positive PR:

Folks, it’s been reported that there is an xp bug with TW’ing. We will get around to fixing it but in the meantime enjoy some on us! ~The Staff

But instead of taking advantage of this during the current PR debacle what do they do…

5 Likes

What did this “Bug” truely hurt? you can see from the forum posts people were having fun, they actually wanted to play the game more. You had people talking about being excited to leveling there alts, then gear them out and spend MORE time on the game which would mean more money for blizz. Why was this such a priority to fix compared to things that have plagued the game for so long and have gone unanswered?

3 Likes

It hurt nothing. It was a missed opportunity for free positive PR and they blew it. SMH. It cost far less (ie nothing) and would have been far more effective if they’d spun it right than what they paid for Fran to try to put out the fires like she did.

2 Likes

Again, it really just cheapened the work that many people put into leveling the CORRECT way!

Cupcake, I have six accounts and countless toons I play. I have more than put in the work over the many years I have played since BC.

Your bs means nothing. Route it elsewhere.

6 Likes

Hey, cupcake is my cats name! How did you know lol?

You get faster gear from doing mythic 0s. Time walking was only good for gear at the start of expansion and even then some of the items gor nerfed.

It cheapens the way you level, yeah so did Island expeditions and Legion Invasions should they have been hotfixed out? or nerfed to the ground?

2 Likes

Apparently blizzard feels like those are working as intended!

weren’t some of the trinkets from time walking raids nerf because people used them over current expansion?

1 Like

Dumb change. I had planned to level 3 alts to 60 then work on gearing them and this would’ve MASSIVELY increased my player engagement metrics for their spreadsheet.

Only managed to get 1 to 57. Won’t bother with the other 2.

Gj blizz, this hurt absolutely nobody and just increased player activity

4 Likes